NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Whens Wii fit out in the U.S? If its out soon I might as well wait 4 the u.s version

Yes, because Nintendo will release their biggest game with extra content for one specific region with no way of the other regions to get it.

Riiiight.

Its been confirmed!

It was only an 'if' btw, and not to be taken literally. Just seeing how avid you fans are.

I have the money for the free-loader. This has proberly been asked but wheres the best place to get it from?

I have the money for the free-loader. This has proberly been asked but wheres the best place to get it from?

I ordered mine from Gameseek, I don't know if they are good but postage costs weren't so high as Codejunkies with them.

Don't get something like this from ebay -.-

There'll be a lot of people tricking you if they use the right words and it's not worth it when you can get a genuine version soon after it.

you can choose free shipping you know? I just ordered mine from code junkies.

I had £26.70 in my account before I ordered the item. Now I have something like £16.90

i will probelry have to wait longer. But I am not ordering brawl till the end of next week anyways.

I had money taken out yesterday but it seems to be back in now. I've seen 1 person say there copy is processing but dunno where they orderd from. I think it's the 14th it's out actually. One person got an e-mail saying it was the '4th' but I think it might of been a typo. Then I think someone else reported it was the 4th and sites have it for the 7th (sort of goes with 4th) and other ones are saying its out on the 14th.

Oh the joys.

But whats the point? We can get it for 30 and it's out the next day for us O.o

Dude you didn't know? We announced it back at GDC, have you not been in MK thread? We get it a day after it's out in Japan, hence why most people are annoyed with the lies about Brawl :heh:

Both my freeloader and my Brawl are "Processing".

Dunno if they've taken money out though.

If you ordered from VGP, 'Processing' means nothing really. Keep a eye on there blog, expect them to start shipping Brawl out Monday 10th March 2008...don't be surprised if it's the Tuesday/Wednesday of that week though!

I've added DHL shipping to mine!

Where did you order your Freeloader from? The codejunkies site?

Yeah. My thinking was that they would have the fastest shipping.

Mines has been 'In Process / Unpaid / Unshipped' every since I ordered it on the 28th. Is yours saying the same or actually "Processing" O.o

My logic is that those who ordered with codejunkies would get them earlier since we're ordering from them direct and it doesn't need to go to suppliers or anything.

lol the anticipation is killing me this reminds me of the animal crossing/gc freeloader days everyone waiting not knowing when they would actually get the darn thing

Im waiting for supply on Brawl and the Freeloader to go good, then im getting a Wii.

Wii - £161.99

Freeloader - £9.99

Brawl - £25.47

£197.45 + a few GC controllers

Im waiting for supply on Brawl and the Freeloader to go good, then im getting a Wii.

Wii - £161.99

Freeloader - £9.99

Brawl - £25.47

£197.45 + a few GC controllers

Wii - £161.99

Freeloader - £9.99

Brawl - £25.47

Nintendo releasing a firmware update on the launch of the Freeloader which blocks it out = PRICELESS

... Sorry, I couldn't resist. :heh: It's firmware-proof apparently.

If they do then i sell Wii and get my money back :p

Who loses? Nintendo