N-Europe

Why should you go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?

Beardy Man

Forgot to mention my little crimes...the ones I remember:

Crashing my car into a stone wall of some property at the middle of the night and then taking off without telling anyone about it.

Stole some passports of soccer players thus creating a situation where they couldn't have a game abroad.

Breaking into my rich neighbor's house with the intention of collecting some monnies.

Stole a lot of shit from supermarkets too...

and for now that's all, I think :D

Forgot to mention my little crimes...the ones I remember:

Crashing my car into a stone wall of some property at the middle of the night and then taking off without telling anyone about it.

Stole some passports of soccer players thus creating a situation where they couldn't have a game abroad.

Breaking into my rich neighbor's house with the intention of collecting some monnies.

Stole a lot of shit from supermarkets too...

and for now that's all, I think :D

omg ur so kool can i be in ur gang at skool?

you stole their passports??! damn O_o you gave them back, right??

omg ur so kool can i be in ur gang at skool?

you stole their passports??! damn O_o you gave them back, right??

This was an amazing time during my early school years. I once discovered that I could fit my hand in any mailbox! so everyday after school I kept on stealing people's mail, and once, it was the mentioned soccer team...lol. The next day the cops were already there so I hid the passports under the "welcome" carpet of some random house. I was pretty rad in my days :D

This was an amazing time during my early school years. I once discovered that I could fit my hand in any mailbox! so everyday after school I kept on stealing people's mail, and once, it was the mentioned soccer team...lol. The next day the cops were already there so I hid the passports under the "welcome" carpet of some random house. I was pretty rad in my days :D

I don't have anything to say to you other than your sig is too tall.

Can I polite say, your a ****?

Thats some horrible things to be doing...

I'm no goody too shoes (well actually I am..) but dear god that's not something to be bragging about on a forum. -.-

I'm not bragging, just sharing some experiences I had...hell, if I could turn back time I would, especially because I didn't have to take a beating of my father :D but still, my fav is the car crash...a friend was with me the whole time filming it. priceless :D

Never did drugs though. I'm too cool for that! Selling my body like that seems inadequate...