NEurope
Supergrunch

Ever felt that you're inches away from creating something... truly awe inspiring?

I had this feeling today. I woke up and said I'm going to model Cloud's Buster sword on 3DS Max (random thought right there, what the hell was dreaming of?), sat down to do it. And was like how do I do this again.. And gave up.

Wasn't quite like making something that will change the world.. but yeah.. you get me.

I don't think I get this, I have almost no motivation, my greatest achievement is my server farm, and I only aspire to upgrade it, which is realistic, so...

But I don't find it unsatisfying, and I'm not unhappy, I guess I don't really need to believe I'm great

Rarely for me. I have plenty of great ideas, but every attempt feels like the first step on a long, rocky road towards it's realisation, and I know it. Sometimes it's easier then I thought it would be. Other times it feels near impossible.

I think some people are misinterpreting this - it's not about actually having ideas, it's about a feeling that you should be able to come up with a brilliant idea that you can't actually get to.

Idea's are easy though, often too easy. Making a cure for cancer out of starwberry jelly is a great idea, it's the implementation of an idea that makes it elusive.

Whenever I get the Spartan Laser in Halo 3 im in a constant state of feeling like this.

I do...But then i have to sleep, eat or do some other humanly function that derail my high thoughts of integrity to a common lowly mediocrity. >( I think self deprivation is whats needed to be great - like those Buddhist monks...and shit.

I get it alot. Usually it ends with me realizing I don't have either the resources or the time.

Whenever I get the Spartan Laser in Halo 3 im in a constant state of feeling like this.

Hahaha I lol'd at this xD

I don't really get said feeling as such but I would like to think I could be quite successful when I am older (well as long as I get my arse into gear sometime :heh:)