N-Europe

When You Open A Web Browser, Size Of Window

ReZourceman

Someones been fucking about on my PC, how do you change what the size of the window will be when you open a web browser.

When I did it used to be either full screen, or very small, I cant remember which. Well some fuckers screwed around and now its just short of full screen, so when I naturally go to click X Im actually clicking X on the window behind it, which is extremely frustrating.

Do you know what I mean?

Firefox starts maximised once you said maximise.

Internet Explorer doesn't, so since you didn't specify any brower I guess it's ie. Pull the window to the size you want to have it (it's important that you have only one ie window open) then close it. Now open it again. The size should now be the one you pulled it to.

alternatively you could get CCleaner and use it to reset all window sizes

Oooh, whats this? A downloadable programme?

Firefox starts maximised once you said maximise.

Internet Explorer doesn't, so since you didn't specify any brower I guess it's ie. Pull the window to the size you want to have it (it's important that you have only one ie window open) then close it. Now open it again. The size should now be the one you pulled it to.

Ahhhhh. Excellent. I thought it was something along these lines, but when I tried I had multi windows up. Thanks!