NEurope
Twozzok

The smoking topic.

I don't really know about smell. I like the smell of Drum but not as keen on smoking that all the time. It's always nice when you mix up your bacco and you can taste the difference.

I'll smoke any proper cigarette if someone offered me one, but if I had to buy some I'd try to get camel blue, or lucky strikes.

Lucky Strike = <3

I've been known to actually turn down a free cig because it's a Marlboro Light (they are foul beyond belief)

Oh, and rolling. Cherry Baccy + Green Rizla + No Roach/Filter = Aweesome.

Unfortunately I've started using filters :'( I used to have a steady stream of train tickets for roach (yeah, i know, not clever) and generally I don't ever have enough roach. What do (did? You've given up, right?) you use for roach?

Yeah, I've given up for the time being, purely for financial reasons though, I'm not worried about my health. Never used roaches in roll ups, what's the point? Only ever used roaches in joints, and then I used rizla packets.

Lucky Strike = <3

I've been known to actually turn down a free cig because it's a Marlboro Light (they are foul beyond belief)

Oh, and rolling. Cherry Baccy + Green Rizla + No Roach/Filter = Aweesome.

My dad smokes the Lights, so if he ever offered me one I'd still take it - not that he does, of course. He doesn't mind me smoking but he wouldn't want to feel responsible for it :P

Yeah, I've given up for the time being, purely for financial reasons though, I'm not worried about my health. Never used roaches in roll ups, what's the point? Only ever used roaches in joints, and then I used rizla packets.

Well with the cheap crap I buy, you get a nasty taste if you roll up to the brim. Sort of acidic?

Yeah, thing is there's 50 rizlas and probably.. 20 fags-worth of roachable card? *is still surprised at that number* plus the papers I get with GL or AL don't have that green card you get in Rizlas, so the number falls.

Well with the cheap crap I buy, you get a nasty taste if you roll up to the brim. Sort of acidic?.

Get some duty free stuff, you can usually pick up 50 grams for £5-6.

Person I lived with in halls last year sold me a pack of 50g GV for £5 about 4 times. There's a place down the market where there's usually some guy with a sportsbag on the floor flogging some, but it's a right mish to get there, and not always certain that there will actually be anyone there.

Started seeing that person again, I'll have a word with her.

Everyone makes the occasional type, but constantly mispelling something isn't good.

On topic: Raining_again... What are Lamberts like? and on the offchance you've smoked Silvers/Golds how do they compare?

Ummm I remember ages ago i had golds... I think they are a touch stronger, although very little and probably not enough to tell. Are they not the same price?

Rollups are awesome. I never got the knack to it and ended up rolling them so tight that they wouldn't smoke XD

Anyone ever tried menthol fags? Gawd i have to say they are the most BLEH thing i have ever smoked >_>

How much do cigarettes cost? and many do you get in a packet? :)

haha alot, cigarettes to me are way too expensive, why buy fags when I can buy two meals with that ^.^

For me if I ever picked up smoking I'd go for the cheapest, whether I liked them or not :indeed:

I just wish my favourite alcoholic drink was as cheap

Ummm I remember ages ago i had golds... I think they are a touch stronger, although very little and probably not enough to tell. Are they not the same price?

Rollups are awesome. I never got the knack to it and ended up rolling them so tight that they wouldn't smoke XD

Anyone ever tried menthol fags? Gawd i have to say they are the most BLEH thing i have ever smoked >_>

For some reason the first spliffs I ever had were rolled with menthol. My mate was strangely paranoid about the smell. He even kept his stash in a tuppaware pot with a bunch of haribo sweets.

haha alot, cigarettes to me are way too expensive, why buy fags when I can buy two meals with that ^.^

For me if I ever picked up smoking I'd go for the cheapest, whether I liked them or not :indeed:

Cheap and cheerful, that's the ticket!

haha, if I'm going to kill myself I may as well save a few pennies on the way ^.^, I just got to the point where my sister is going to die from cancer, I'm probably going to die from cancer.

I might as well be god damn happy ^.^, so I've bought lots of lucozade instead...hahah xD

And they get more and more expensive every tax year.

Last time i actually looked a 20deck must have been around the 5 pound mark (if not more), but then lamberts are pretty expensive.

cheap fags are lose

Debating whether to watch Trisha or Jeremy Kyle...

No debate needed - they're on at different times.

I smoke B&H Silver. What do you guys smoke?

Same. I took a packet over to Australia and they loved the packet, lol.

I miss Australia where you can get packs of 40 for $16 (roughly £7)

No debate needed - they're on at different times.

Thank god. Disaster averted!

:( but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good, urge to kill dropped significantly, thought patterns regulated, life became good again, if only for 30 mins or so

I cant help being bitter towards smokers, i don't care if they're killing themselves, thats they're choice, whatever, its everyone else they affecting that bothers me.

My parents smoked around me for 18 years, and now iv moved out and my lungs are trying desperately to fix themselves i find myself constantly attacked by phlegmy coughs and wheezy breathing and cant help thinking they've killed me more than themselves seens as technically iv been smoking since i was 1 -.-

And when i go home, and my mum washes my clothes, i always have to rewash them because they stink :(

I also find that when smokers very considerately say they'll smoke at the back door, what they really mean is they'll smoke in the kitchen with the door open so the wind coming through the back door blows the smoke through the rest of the house.... -.-

My point is when people say its their right to smoke if they want to because it's their body and they can do what they want, it's not just your body, and should you have the right to decide if someone else should have a lung full of tar?

....rant over. Sorry about the long post :S If it helps, i often find smokers are actually very nice people, and i know many smokers i would consider friends.

I cant help being bitter towards smokers, i don't care if they're killing themselves, thats they're choice, whatever, its everyone else they affecting that bothers me.

My parents smoked around me for 18 years, and now iv moved out and my lungs are trying desperately to fix themselves i find myself constantly attacked by phlegmy coughs and wheezy breathing and cant help thinking they've killed me more than themselves seens as technically iv been smoking since i was 1 -.-

And when i go home, and my mum washes my clothes, i always have to rewash them because they stink :(

I also find that when smokers very considerately say they'll smoke at the back door, what they really mean is they'll smoke in the kitchen with the door open so the wind coming through the back door blows the smoke through the rest of the house.... -.-

My point is when people say its their right to smoke if they want to because it's their body and they can do what they want, it's not just your body, and should you have the right to decide if someone else should have a lung full of tar?

....rant over. Sorry about the long post :S If it helps, i often find smokers are actually very nice people, and i know many smokers i would consider friends.

If you hate your parents so much why do you still go home to get your washing done?

Has this been mentioned yet? I can't be bothered to read through 11 pages.

Nope not yet.

To be honest I think its a bit criminal...Jesus smokers pay plenty of tax through actually buying the fags.

Oh yeah it "stops" young kids smoking...Aye well we'll see...These laws are all and good when the law actually enforces it. There are 10 year olds buying fags at my local spar, and the staff blatently know they aren't 16..

If you hate your parents so much why do you still go home to get your washing done?

To be honest, if i didnt have to i wouldnt. I dont go home to get my washing done, for most of the year i do my own washing, but being at uni, i have to go home at christmas and summer... and 3months (in summer) is a long time to go without getting clean clothes. However, my point had nothing to do with clean clothes, that was just an afterthought.

My parents are lovely people btw, i dont hate them, i just hate being around them. Regardless of whether i go home to wash my clothes, the entire point of my last post still stands.

EDIT: Also, the smoking licence would be a good idea, however as you said... these laws never actually get enforced. They've already raised the smoking age to 18 and STILL you see 10year olds buying fags. They need to be more direct, however when they get direct you get uproar about privacy and human rights... there will never be a solution that will please everybody because smokers believe they have every right to ruin their bodies, and non-smokers believe they have the right not to have their bodies ruined.

How is that license to smoke thing in any way a good idea?

It'd probably cost more in beaurocracy and office workers and shizzle then they actually get it. :/

I fucking hate the idea of smokers having a licence to smoke. As if the ban wasn't fascist enough! It's absolutely stupid. :nono: