N-Europe

Ashes to Ashes

Rummy

• 3 weeks later...

^^ Yes, so cheesey but still quite spine tingling. I'm sort of glad they're doing a new series, but one of the best thing about Life on Mars was they didn't milk it, and ended it after two series. I just want to know why that Leyton shot 2008 Alex in the first place.

And I'd also like to point out the theme tune absolutely reeks of 80s cheese. No bad thing, mind.

^^ Yes, so cheesey but still quite spine tingling. I'm sort of glad they're doing a new series, but one of the best thing about Life on Mars was they didn't milk it, and ended it after two series. I just want to know why that Leyton shot 2008 Alex in the first place.

And I'd also like to point out the theme tune absolutely reeks of 80s cheese. No bad thing, mind.

I think when Layton was holding Alex at gunpoint he says to someone on the phone "I have someone from your past...Tim and Caroline Price's daughter"....it can only be two people Evan or Gene (they were the only ones that saw the videotape).

My view is that its Gene as if it was Evan why not say "Alex Drake"? but then that would mean that Gene is real.

I think when Layton was holding Alex at gunpoint he says to someone on the phone "I have someone from your past...Tim and Caroline Price's daughter"....it can only be two people Evan or Gene (they were the only ones that saw the videotape).

My view is that its Gene as if it was Evan why not say "Alex Drake"? but then that would mean that Gene is real.

Gene is real...believe...

I thought the last episode was ok...but was intially disappointed that she did not end up home...as I wanted it to end I don't want it milking and flogging to death..

Gene is real...believe...

I thought the last episode was ok...but was intially disappointed that she did not end up home...

I thought the exact same thing at the end of LoM series 1. The "Pub?"... "Pub." ending was a bit of an anti-climax in that one, but at least it got viewers chomping at the bit for series 2.