N-Europe

Lost Odyssey

killer kirby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Magic Beast? Is that the dino thing in the ice place area? If it is then I basically casted all shield and all barricade, then used my attackers casting the magic along with the magic casters too. Hopefully you'll have atleast the middle class for fire, Flara I think it is called. If you need health, then use your attackers, since their magic isn't as good as the proper mages. Buying some good healing items is a good advice, since items always get the first move, no matter whose next.

Ice Magic Beast? Is that the dino thing in the ice place area? If it is then I basically casted all shield and all barricade, then used my attackers casting the magic along with the magic casters too. Hopefully you'll have atleast the middle class for fire, Flara I think it is called. If you need health, then use your attackers, since their magic isn't as good as the proper mages. Buying some good healing items is a good advice, since items always get the first move, no matter whose next.

I think I already beat that boss. I on the boss after you get through the caves. the one where it seems that only Macks attacks do any damage.

I think I might know which one you mean. You have to cast lots of ground spells on it to kill it, trying adding ground stuff to your weapons, and cast Shield and Barricade, as the water attack it does is a pain in the arse. If the team don't survive one attack of the water move, then do some levelling up if you can, as you should use some healing items right after to make sure you don't die if it does it again.