N-Europe

Musicians Thread

ipaul

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in putting something together? I play guitar, more metal stuff...would be nice to make a tune for the forum! a really good tune :D

Er, well, I got bored today, so I recorded some crap, check it out, it's pretty poor quality (cause of the camera, and cause my hands were freezing :heh:), but it's some random riffage, plus some of my own solos and shit...the camera died at the end, and you're gonna have to excuse my awful singing along :heh:

Props for anyone who knows what the first song is. You know what...lets have a game of guess the riff...:heh:...winner gets to request a riff. That way I get to practice and show off all at once. Win.

Cheers bro :). Started playing about 8 years ago, but only really started practicing about 4 years ago when I got my first electric... so not really that long...I see you play bass o_0. That's member no. 3 of the N-Europe forum band right there :yay:

As long as the only song we ever play is Karma Police. Otherwise we have a big problem...

I could be the Saxophonist for the band. Every band needs some jazz.

Er, well, I got bored today, so I recorded some crap, check it out, it's pretty poor quality (cause of the camera, and cause my hands were freezing :heh:), but it's some random riffage, plus some of my own solos and shit...the camera died at the end, and you're gonna have to excuse my awful singing along :heh:

Props for anyone who knows what the first song is. You know what...lets have a game of guess the riff...:heh:...winner gets to request a riff. That way I get to practice and show off all at once. Win.

Indeed some good shit there man! I can see us putting together something made of win! I'll make a post at the end of the week cause now I'm busy studying :S Kudos on the fret skills:bowdown: