NEurope
ipaul

Musicians Thread

Anyone interested in putting something together? I play guitar, more metal stuff...would be nice to make a tune for the forum! a really good tune :D

Anyone interested in putting something together? I play guitar, more metal stuff...would be nice to make a tune for the forum! a really good tune :D

Er, well, I got bored today, so I recorded some crap, check it out, it's pretty poor quality (cause of the camera, and cause my hands were freezing :heh:), but it's some random riffage, plus some of my own solos and shit...the camera died at the end, and you're gonna have to excuse my awful singing along :heh:

Props for anyone who knows what the first song is. You know what...lets have a game of guess the riff...:heh:...winner gets to request a riff. That way I get to practice and show off all at once. Win.

That's awesome man. Wish I could move my fingers that fast!

Guess I'll always be more of a rhythm man.

Cheers bro :). Started playing about 8 years ago, but only really started practicing about 4 years ago when I got my first electric... so not really that long...I see you play bass o_0. That's member no. 3 of the N-Europe forum band right there :yay:

Cheers bro :). Started playing about 8 years ago, but only really started practicing about 4 years ago when I got my first electric... so not really that long...I see you play bass o_0. That's member no. 3 of the N-Europe forum band right there :yay:

As long as the only song we ever play is Karma Police. Otherwise we have a big problem...

I could be the Saxophonist for the band. Every band needs some jazz.

Sexy. We just created a new genre. Ska/ Jazz Metal.

It's gonna be huge. I can tell :heh:

Fuck! I've been playing for 15 years on and off, and you're twice as good as me.

Need to practice! Any tips? lol

Um, donno, I guess, play until it feels like your wrists are gonna fall off, and then play some more :p...

Pro vid Bard.

I have a guitar, that I got two years ago. I can't play it, and I think its rather small.

As long as the only song we ever play is Karma Police. Otherwise we have a big problem...

I could be the Saxophonist for the band. Every band needs some jazz.

OMG I too... play sax. Haven t played for ages though

Er, well, I got bored today, so I recorded some crap, check it out, it's pretty poor quality (cause of the camera, and cause my hands were freezing :heh:), but it's some random riffage, plus some of my own solos and shit...the camera died at the end, and you're gonna have to excuse my awful singing along :heh:

Props for anyone who knows what the first song is. You know what...lets have a game of guess the riff...:heh:...winner gets to request a riff. That way I get to practice and show off all at once. Win.

Indeed some good shit there man! I can see us putting together something made of win! I'll make a post at the end of the week cause now I'm busy studying :S Kudos on the fret skills:bowdown:

Lol, thanks. Yeah dude, should be fun :) Get some riffing going, see what happens. Also; nobody's guessed the song yet.

n00bs :p

Thats some pretty awesome guitar playing I have to say but....I still hate metal :heh: