nightwolf

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

YAY!

*cheers for jimmy eat world*

^.^ tickets were roughly the same price as last year they haven't been 180 on their OWN for a while.

But considering they are 150 you also have to include deliver and tax I think so it shoots to about 170 anyway.

Plus if you want parking also another 5er and lockers 5er.

so...

haha ^.^ I can put a list if you want for now I'm only definetly meeting one person.

That figures. Rock AM would prob be a bit too much for you're first festy! I remember how scary Leeds was the first year i went (then again there were a lot of idiots there and a huge fight between punters and riot police on the sunday night :hmm:)

Sziget is the European festival i want to make it to one day. 7 days in Budapest with some of the biggest acts in the world playing, DJs 24/7 and dirt cheap booze (like £1 a pint and stuff!). From what i've heard it's the most fun festival in Europe!

Yeah apprently download is friendly apart from the riot at the end so should be fine, I think my mates are going again now *yay!* so that's good.

Leeds apprently is disgusting because chavs go just to steal items and climb over to steal. -.- so I aint going there.

Everyone seems gutted about the download line-up but I think it's quite good ^.^

Nah, Leeds ain't that bad. I've never been robbed there and theres no riots now (a lot of it was caused by the old security company being heavy handed, they got sacked after 2005).

The first year i went to V i caught some little shit sneaking in to my tent at 3am, thats the only time i've ever had trouble at a festival. Now i don't trust V at all, i'll go but i bring very little with me and anything even remotely valuable gets buried (sad, i know).

I think this years Download line-ups is one of the best they've had, mostly because it's less heavy than normal. I never could get in to Lamb of God, In Flames etc. The only reason im thinking about going is because for once i like almost every band announced! :D