N-Europe

TV-series recommendations

Tales

Brothers And Sisters.

Desperate Housewives used to be good. Now it's occasionally funny, but don't bother watching it realistically.

E.R - I love it so much.

And the typical Lost etc. Heroes isn't that good at all, but you have to watch it to be cool nowadays.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brothers And Sisters.

Desperate Housewives used to be good. Now it's occasionally funny, but don't bother watching it realistically.

E.R - I love it so much.

And the typical Lost etc. Heroes isn't that good at all, but you have to watch it to be cool nowadays.

Someone else that loves E.R! I've never met someone that likes it, most people think it sucks. I love Abby. That it all.

--

Watch "The Class". From the makers of Friends, it's brilliant! But there's only one series. Bugger.

Yeah "The Class" seems so....lame.

Try "The Comeback" if you like Friends. Starring and written by (or produced by or all three...I forget) Lisa Kudrow. Its like an American 'The Office' (but not the American Office obviously). She plays a has-been actress whose trying to get her career back with a new reality tv and comedy series. Good mocking of reality TV...oh and yeah it was Office-esque because of the awkwardness.