NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Odwin

Last.fm streams full albums and tracks

I saw this earlier - seems like a bit of a tame iTunes though.

I mean - why pay a subscription to stream tunes infinitely when you can pay a fee to download the actual file and play it where-ever and whenever you want.

http://www.purevolume.com is pretty good as well.

Some artists have put most of there songs up and you can listen to them all the way through.

It's good for finding new bands as well, as you can select the style of music you like and it'll pick out those bands...say like...'rock' 'alternative' 'pop-punk' etc...

I saw this earlier - seems like a bit of a tame iTunes though.

I mean - why pay a subscription to stream tunes infinitely when you can pay a fee to download the actual file and play it where-ever and whenever you want.

Yeah but iTunes you pay for song, not subscription fee. I had a conversation not long ago with a friend about LastFM, and how it could be better. Like down loadable Play lists. Any 15 songs you want, to be able to take with you on your MP3 player, change them how ever many times you want. Of course there would have to be a subscription, and a time length of how long you can carry the songs until you had to re-down load them. :awesome: :awesome:

Do you guys get what I'm saying

Sign in to follow this