N-Europe

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Raining_again

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. :) I'd probably just stick with a 1.2mm to be sure..

Yeah, that sounds about right, mines a 1.2mm (16g) I've been wanting to get some myself....

Tempted to get the other side of my nose done too, have been for a while ^_^

Aha....Something like this? (Product Code 040279 - its 6th one on list) Its only 1mm, and turquoise...:shakehead The internet has failed me.

Yeah, that sounds about right, mines a 1.2mm (16g) I've been wanting to get some myself....

Tempted to get the other side of my nose done too, have been for a while ^_^

Aha....Something like this? (Product Code 040279 - its 6th one on list) Its only 1mm, and turquoise...:shakehead The internet has failed me.

If that wasnt turquoise, Id have got those :(

Im on the lookout for 2 spiked nosestuds, that are more spikey than this kind:

blackline_baby_cone_nostril_stud_kby.jpg

HALP!!

bjs is great for items, thats the other forum I go on, and if something goes wrong you can contact hex from the website. Or call. Emailing is abit well...meh.

Other than that that item is pretty good as a spike, the images can be decieving.

Well im in the navy as well. I woudnt have got an ensign if i was a civvy just because

Haha becareful about body mods in the navy ^.^, well actually you should be alright with tattoos it's stretches/piercings and spilt tongues they have a problem with :indeed:

I was reading about a guy who had had his tongue spilt (which is getting common) only for it to be forced removal on him because they got picky...it's very rare for that to happen, looked awful :( Poor guy lost sensation in his tongue and lost most of his taste too.

yeah tatoos are ok. Your not a proper sailor until you have one. Look at popeye.

Infact it was the royal navy that intraduced tatoos to the wetern world apaprently. After finding tribes they had visited useing them. It also used to pass time on the long voyages in the day of sail.

Mine is ok as a shirt covers it. Thery dont like kneck and face though. or hands. As long as you can cover it up your pritty much ok.

Well considering they were more likely to go to other countries than us ''common folk'' then it could quite possibly be true.

My tattoos will consist of covering an arm, my side, my back and my neck ^.^

I'm sorely tempted to get my tattoo for june.