Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

World of Warcraft

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope so. I want to get some good gear and exp quickly so I can hopefully miss some areas. So glad when I left Westfall. Hated that place. 17 now aswell and finally beginning to make money instead of blowing it all on moves. And congratulations on making it to 80! Where you the first in the guild?

Anyone up for an instance tomorrow(sunday)?

Yes, I want to instance dammit! I can tank with my awesome-mess(better not get pwned), then we can have Zero and his Paladin if he's up for it, your and Aimless' hunter for DPS, so we just need a healer. Good if we could get MadDog or something.

That'd be good, although you logged on, logging straight back out. :indeed:

I don't mind healing if, I can get my act together and level some more. My DPS just now is terrible so, that's not a good idea.

Surprised how low you guys are. I dinged 67 last night, looking forward to getting my flying mount at 70, then i can mine alot quicker and make money easier. I'd help you guys out with gold and questing but I'm on 'The Maelstrom' server.

I'm 80 on my Hunter and i'm gonna start doing heroics soon. Got a few good blues last night. And I have a 74 alt Druid. The reason we are all still so low is because we all decided to level together the other week.

I will definetly be on my Paladin tonight and hopefully get a level or two. i can also rez now so, go me :heh:

Just downloaded the new patch, though I can't make a Death Knight on Terokarr. There's an error just now so not all players can make a DK on any realm, i'm just not one of them :heh:

I had a plan to make a DK, then take some folk through instances to power level folk if they wanted, then another DK could do my character and a few others. But won't work quite yet...