Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tie Dye Socks!

Sarka

Me and my friends are making Tie Dye socks for our PSD project (dunno if you guys get PSD...). Basically you make asomehting, like a ffootball tourny, or somehting that'll make a profit. We've made 23 pairs of tie-dye socks. It's a small school and we thought that we'd never sell all of them, but unfortuantly our response has been so huge that we have about 30 socks that are wanting to be reserved, we have no reserves and a first come first serve policy. They come in Blue, Green and Pink. Here's our poster for them (It's very ugly btw):

tiedyesocks20dr.th.jpg

The reason of this topic is... um... well... to tell you about my product? I dunno, does anyone else do PSD (or has done PSD) and done somehting like this? Also, anyone want a pair? WEll.. tough luck, unless the pink ones don't sell at all, whcih they should, as they are horribly ugly.

by any chance does it stand for personal and social development?

i had that class but it really sucked. it was run by a home ec teacher that did nothin but make us write about personality traits, and told us how useful a skill cooking was.

It was indeed, we did all these worksheets at the start about learning to better ourselves, then we got to do cool projects. The other groups are making candle holders and a holding a dodgeball tourny.

Guest Offerman
by any chance does it stand for personal and social development?

i had that class but it really sucked. it was run by a home ec teacher that did nothin but make us write about personality traits, and told us how useful a skill cooking was.

Thats worrying because I canne cook for the life of me. :( On a side note whats with the chicks in rainbow stripped socks. Is it just me or are they t3h secks. Girls look awesome in them. Especially knee-high ones.

Thats worrying because I canne cook for the life of me. :( On a side note whats with the chicks in rainbow stripped socks. Is it just me or are they t3h secks. Girls look awesome in them. Especially knee-high ones.

I gotta agree, or my gf will shoot me.

But they really are sexy.

rainbow%20thigh%20highs%2012.jpg

Uh-oh, that is the exact same socks as my gf's and the exact same denim skirt.. luckily she's skinnier, so it can't be here.. right? Anyway, I love socks in general, I can't wait to get out of my shallow minded school so I can wear a littl emore colourful things.. lol.

Guest Offerman
Uh-oh, that is the exact same socks as my gf's and the exact same denim skirt.. luckily she's skinnier, so it can't be here.. right? Anyway, I love socks in general, I can't wait to get out of my shallow minded school so I can wear a littl emore colourful things.. lol.

I've a raging hard-on at the thought of you and your girl.

Dude, you have dodgeball tournament. That's awesome. Those socks should be part of your team's kit :)

Do people get seriously battered in them, like broken teeth and legs and such?

No, the worst it gets is a flow of 6 or 7 of those pink balls getting thrown at you and you skid across the ground with your knee's getting skinned and you getting your glasses smacked off with the balls smashing against your face. So nothing bad really.

Is it just me that thinks this is just one step too far on the perve-o meter? ;)

Not at all! As my gf says the horniery the better. Shame she's so sex crazy... ;)

Sarka you've given me an idea... "Tie Dye Buttons!"

That's a super idea. We're trying to start a big tie-dye craze at our school. We're hoping to make more socks for our own profits if these go well. Then make t-shirts, trousers (somehow...) etc.

Ha, "PSD". We have PSE at school, Personal Social Eductation. Basically we get told: not to take drugs, don't smoke, use protection. Most people call it Personal Sex Education...

Who gets the money for the socks, Chris?

We have that, and we call it PSHE, Person, Social and Health Education. Or pishy as we call it. And we have to give the profitrs to the school or a charitry, but if it's as popular as we expect it's gonna be we're gonna make our own ones after this and rake in the profits (we're making £17.10 if we sell all 23 pairs)

EDIT -

Very very sorry for double posting (and bumping I guess) mods and Admins.

Me and my gf are thinking of producing alot more of these and selling them. Would anyone want a pair for £3 (inc. postage of course)?