NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Is this legal?

If you write it in the right way you can't be sued. Someone even published a book how to hack someone.

Most of it sounded like this: With program X (insert any name) the Hacker gets access to your computer but how exactly does he do it; [then there follows the explanation blah blah blah]. Now lets take a look at the code, how exactly did the hacker write it and what exploit did he use? [Then there's the code], basically everything so you can start hacking but still it was legal to publish it.

And now f43r m3, t3h gr8 1337 h4xx0r!!!!!!!111111111111

Ok, I actually never read this book, a mate got it but he quoted some parts in voice chat while I was reading a Photoshop book, therefore I know little parts of the content.

It depends on your countries law and how you do it. In some countries it is illegal to even have a link to another site which has a link to some certain CD/DVD copy software. I would be very carefull about that after all the internet starts to become more and more of a big archive.

If you post it on the Net its unliokely you will be caught. As to whether its legal i ainit sure. I think if you write it in "I did this and got this" stlye then yes just wait for that law suit to slip through your door. Howvever if you write it in a wacth dog style such as "some people have done this and this happens" and put some small kind of disclaimer at the bottem of the page saying "i am not promoting the carriyng out of these tasks" then yes its perfectly legal. It all depends on how you word it really.

Edit: just read you come from Norway so i don't know if you get Watch dog over there, its basically a show where they expose crooks and criminals. Oh and don't listn to the people who say that it depends on the countrys laws if your putting it on the Net because as long as you use a .com web address you will be liable to the international laws of the Net which i think are created by the USA.

Lets think if you put it like this:

To hack the presiden'ts computer, email the whitehouse with a "naked picture" of anna kournikova, with a keylogger on it and wait for him to see. Illegal

This guy actually hacked the president's computer, how? Well he emailed the whitehouse with a "naked picture" of anna kournikova, with a keylogger on it. That could be classed as legal then?

Oh and don't listn to the people who say that it depends on the countrys laws if your putting it on the Net because as long as you use a .com web address you will be liable to the international laws of the Net which i think are created by the USA.

That is simply not true. In the USA there is freedom of speech. But now my example:

A german spread Nazi propaganda from Canada via a website. The site was hosted in the USA (there you can't be sued for such things). Now Canada throw the guy out of their country and he had to go back to Germany - and was arrested. The site was reachable from Germany and he was a german citizen that is enough to get you in court.

Freedom of speech is limited to some extent if it's for the welfare of others. The trite example is you can't yell "Fire!" in a theatre.

Just do what you want, make sure you hide your IP and it's as anonymous as possible.

i know its a hard one but i would say that its legal But . . . .. .

dont try it if you do and the Cops get ya yuor gone for good

dont take the chance seriously

lol

Sign in to follow this