NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Fucking Yes! Man that was close! I started on the second planet and I only just got it on the 5th phase on the last planet! That was insane! I can't believe how long it takes to go from 9x to 10x; I was murking up the last one and a half planets and then finally the breakthrough came.

And for that I high-five you daft because that is no easy feat, does get the adrenaline going. Even though it only took 3/4 tries(or 1 for you!), it takes a large chunk of time and nerve.

Yayness.

That is much harder than any trophy on other games, or so it feels like it.

*cheers for the moral support Mike*

*High-five*

Nice one! Yeah, I was pretty lucky. I remember when it was on x9 it was agonising because I just wanted x10 to hit. That's pretty impressive you started from the second planet, it takes so long I definitely needed the first one for breathing space. :heh:

You think that one was hard? You tried Late Boomer? (I might actually be a lot easier than I remember it.)

That trophy is only a silver isn't it? And you need the DLC which costs money. Think I'll pass on it, even if it is only a couple of quid.

Ok, fuck this.

I have now tried to create a magic memory stick for my PSP using 4 different cards, 3 differents PC's, and 2 different operating systems. I have looked all over for solutions to the problem, but nothing works. I am bloody sick of trying it over and over and over.

No Future Cop LAPD PSP for me.

...What are you talking about?

1, Do you have a Pandora battery

2, get an application that'll do it for you, or just do some more google-ing

Seriously, its really easy when you know how to do it.

You think I'm that stupid?

I have had three different "easy installers", I always get the same problems. I've checked about 4 different PSP homebrew sites with tutorials from each. I've tried doing it manually. It just doesn't want to work.

And yes, I have a Pandora battery, and no, it's nothing to do with that since I can never get that far anyway.

Hmph... I didn't say you were "stupid". Out of interest:

What are you getting stuck on and what applications have you tried?

Sorry, I'm just pissed off with the whole PSP thing right now, it's been toying with me for ages :p

I keep getting "Partation Drive Error" or something similar. First thing I was told was to use a different memory card, but I've now tried 4 and none have worked. Then I got told to make sure it was formatted in FAT32, which it was. Then I was told to use XP, which I did. Then I was told to do it manually, which I did. Still can't get it working.

I've used "Catb50s easy installer", "Xi-Bit's easy installer" and some other similar thing which I deleted after it didn't work. They were all essentially the same thing.

I've used "Catb50s easy installer", "Xi-Bit's easy installer" and some other similar thing which I deleted after it didn't work. They were all essentially the same thing.

Heres a better idea, format it on the PSP. Thats what i usually do.

When I was in GAME toaday I saw a new controller (Dualshock 3) for £25, so it might bor worth checking you local game to see if they are at that price.

When I was in GAME toaday I saw a new controller (Dualshock 3) for £25, so it might bor worth checking you local game to see if they are at that price.

It is kind of the same on the website. The dual shock 3 has the little "Cheaper when bought with anything else" in the bottom right, add it to the basket then add some Silver Stars DVD Wrap for 99p and it becomes £25.98.

:D

Heres a better idea, format it on the PSP. Thats what i usually do.

You mean System Settings > Format Memory Card? That's what I've been using mostly. The EasyInstallers I mentioned previously included this step.

Anyway, this is probably borderline rule breaking, so I'll keep it to PMs.

Modding isn't rule breaking.... errr... unless we're talking about dumping a PSP bios. Then its really rule breaking :D.

But don't worry because he's the King of Fun, so no rule breaking to worry about ;)

Just got Uncharted back. If I want trophies can I start a new game with an old load or do I have to start again from scratch?!

Just got Uncharted back. If I want trophies can I start a new game with an old load or do I have to start again from scratch?!

start completely from scratch otherwise you can't get all the trophies. also make sure you only use a single save file.

start completely from scratch otherwise you can't get all the trophies. also make sure you only use a single save file.

I started over but didn't carry over the medals or treasures. Is that alright?

Also why can you only use one save?

I started over but didn't carry over the medals or treasures. Is that alright?

Also why can you only use one save?

yeah thats right...as for the one save, apparently mulitple saves can fudge it up and means not getting trophies for some things and then getting one for others...

yeah thats right...as for the one save, apparently mulitple saves can fudge it up and means not getting trophies for some things and then getting one for others...

Ok, I just completed the first chapter and I do what I usually do and save to a new save. I can just carry on from the original save right?

Probably a stupid question but I'd rather sort it out now than bugger it up a couple hours in.

Ok, I just completed the first chapter and I do what I usually do and save to a new save. I can just carry on from the original save right?

Probably a stupid question but I'd rather sort it out now than bugger it up a couple hours in.

I think your meant to copy over the original save and keep it to just one file exclusively...you see reports vary and some people say different things thats what I did and it has worked fine...

Christ, I have no idea. I started a new game and saved it to a new space. Trophies seem to be working fine at the moment. Does it usually screw up later on?

Stop being a pussy and just use one save file, no big dealio. You can still get trophies from other files, only you won't get all the medals on one save.

Although it may crap it up if you do that later on.

For Uncharted I just deleted my save and made a new one when the Trophy patch came.