N-Europe

Tribal Wars

Kirkatronics

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxed out my hiding place ages ago - but it onlyholds 2k of each resource. He appears to have gotten a little bored, maybe realising he wasn't reaping any rewards.

Could he have just destroyed my village if he wanted to? I hear there's a unit in the game which can be used to 'convert' the enemy troops/village or something...

It's a little annoying how slow the recruitment process is. Annoying to know that my enemy will always have a larger army. Hmm!

Yeah there´s a unit called the Nobleman that can convert your village.

Basically when you send him to attack a village he lowers the village morale and if the morale goes to 0 you conquer the village. But he gets more expensive based on how many villages you have conquered and how many you have.

Problem is that he costs A LOT

You need:

Village Headquarter lvl 20

Smithy lvl 20

Market lvl 10

Wood 28.000 (which increases with each purchase)

Clay 30.000

Iron 25.000

.. i'm getting utterly raped by a guy with some Rams. He's worn my wall right down to level two. I think i've put him off for a while because my stock's all gone... but shit, it's harsh. Totally going to have to get a workshop ASAP and get some catapaults.

little tip, build up your troops. to do this whilst being attacked, keep supporting a bigger close by clan member. this way your troops will build up more :D

Maxed out my hiding place ages ago - but it onlyholds 2k of each resource. He appears to have gotten a little bored, maybe realising he wasn't reaping any rewards.

Could he have just destroyed my village if he wanted to? I hear there's a unit in the game which can be used to 'convert' the enemy troops/village or something...

It's a little annoying how slow the recruitment process is. Annoying to know that my enemy will always have a larger army. Hmm!

called a noble man :D

Yeah there´s a unit called the Nobleman that can convert your village.

Basically when you send him to attack a village he lowers the village morale and if the morale goes to 0 you conquer the village. But he gets more expensive based on how many villages you have conquered and how many you have.

Problem is that he costs A LOT

You need:

Village Headquarter lvl 20

Smithy lvl 20

Market lvl 10

Wood 28.000 (which increases with each purchase)

Clay 30.000

Iron 25.000

couldnt have said it better my self :D but they ARE worth their money.

most people gain 3-4 noble men and do this:

send scouts

clearing force

army with noble

army with noble

army with noble

army with noble

this is called a noble train.

601 Spear fighters

300 Swordsmen

100 Axemen

100 Scouts

Thing is the clan I made - the N-E one... we're all really spread out. Are we even helping each other with our clan? I know it's fairly selfish, but I'll be out of the game in no time if I don't seek help :/

if a tribe is too spread out, its useless...

try recruit some triblelss players around you.

There are none. There's about 10 active people around, only this one dude a higher level than me, and about 10 51-88 pointer villages that everyone rapes.

All the active guys are in separate tribes too! Tsh... Plus I'd feel bad joining a tribe and going "hey attack this guy for me ta". Maybe I should just join his clan? :P

Jayseven, what are his coords? I´m building up an army but not much to do with it.

Can try to divert his attention a little

Last time he attacked me, he had 6 spearmen, 216 swordsmen, 127 axemen, 3 scouts, 39 light cavalry, 26 rams, 8 catapaults. He's probably been upgrading his army the whole time. His co-ords are 416¦231.

Last time he attacked me, he had 6 spearmen, 216 swordsmen, 127 axemen, 3 scouts, 39 light cavalry, 26 rams, 8 catapaults. He's probably been upgrading his army the whole time. His co-ords are 416¦231.

Kay, gonna scout him, doubt he send his full force.

If he´s been upgrading his troops then he ain´t the only one :Þ

EDIT: Uhh i might not be able to help in a while.... it´s gonna take my scouts 45 hours to reach him