N-Europe

Tribal Wars

Kirkatronics

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking advantage of the fact that there is a guy in the square diagonal to me who doesn't play anymore.

Excatly what I've been doing, there seems to be 3 villages near me which the players must not use anymore, so every few hours I send troops to them for resources :)

There are 2 villages with no active owner near me and this one guy i attack on occasion.

And may i say i love them Light Cavarly! They carrying capacity is 80.

Right now my army sums up too

Spearfighter: 91

Swordsmen: 34

Axemen: 36

Light Cavarly: 27

I've been without the internet a couple of days due yet another wireless adapter breaking down on me.:mad: As a result I've fallen behind a bit, however I made sure to build up my warehouse so now have lots of lovely resources. Looks like I'm going to be very offensive in strategy as well, I've just built loads of troops and generally been a bastard to all the neighbouring villages with constant pillaging.

oOooh.. The game is stepping up for me :P I've sent scouts to the biggest two villages near me and learned their armies.. and that I can TAKE THEM! Of course, they have a lot of supplies, and also are members of fairly large tribes, so they could retaliate and kick. My. Ass.

... It's all good :P I've got two more days of NOTHING so I'll rape, pillage and destroy all I can.

note: you only need the hiding place if someone keeps farming you.

that way you can still grow.

warstw123123hv8.png

thats my village this second, everyone else post theirs..

Got a little system of raping the nearby lower levels now. There's only one guy close to me with a higher score. I hate it when everyone is a high enough level to start attacking each other :(
thats when itgets exciting, and where allies are important.

cba with schreen schotss...

Village Headquarters (Level 10)

Barracks (Level 7)

Stable (Level 4)

Smithy (Level 7)

Rally point (Level 1)

Market (Level 3)

Timber camp (Level 12)

Clay pit (Level 13)

Iron mine (Level 12)

Farm (Level 7)

Warehouse (Level 10)

Hiding place (Level 10)

Wall (Level 11)

I think you're right - hiding place is a bit of a waste so soon. Market's a bit mroeso, though. I swear I could make some profit on that if I play it like shares...

cba with schreen schotss...

Village Headquarters (Level 10)

Barracks (Level 7)

Stable (Level 4)

Smithy (Level 7)

Rally point (Level 1)

Market (Level 3)

Timber camp (Level 12)

Clay pit (Level 13)

Iron mine (Level 12)

Farm (Level 7)

Warehouse (Level 10)

Hiding place (Level 10)

Wall (Level 11)

I think you're right - hiding place is a bit of a waste so soon. Market's a bit mroeso, though. I swear I could make some profit on that if I play it like shares...

market is always useful to keep yourself in the right proportion of resources you need.

Noes! :heh:

Iam actually happy with my size of my army at the moment, would love to attack some of the higher point Villages near me, but most of them are Tribed and don't think my Tribe would be happy with starting a War!

most tribes wont be ableto support each other this early on. so its worth a try :D

My village currently. Most of my army is out pillaging and whatnot

village.jpg

in my screenshot, most of mine are out farming.

but i always try to keep rounded numbers moving around. so 50,100,150, 200 etc.. just makes organization easier.

Village pour moi: (Yeah I can't speak French)

Village Headquarters (Level 13)

Barracks (Level 7)

Stable (Level 5)

Smithy (Level 8)

Market (Level 1)

Timber camp (Level 15)

Clay pit (Level 14)

Iron mine (Level 13)

Farm (Level 10)

Warehouse (Level 11)

Hiding place (Level 3)

Wall (Level 8)