NEurope
Emasher

Text to Voice

It removes the files from the server after 10 minutes so you can't post links unfortunately.

Just post the text in quote tags and say what voice to use.

I did manage to hear the sprinkler one though. LOL.

Audrey says,

"Let's go out for a jolly rodgering in the field" quite well!

Kids use this at my school by typing insults about the teacher, putting the volume at maximum and then playing it. Strange enough, most teachers are deaf and can't hear it.

I actually took a course once where we worked in teams to build a very simple text-to-speech converter for a text consisting of monosyllabic words. It was pretty cool.

Looks cool, i will give it a go when i get time and post up my results. Keep watching.

Once again the server deletes the .wav files 10 minutes after they are created so there's no point in posting links to them.

Once again the server deletes the .wav files 10 minutes after they are created so there's no point in posting links to them.

Well, ain't that a bitch. Mine are hilari-ass.

Wow, this site is still around? I think I used to play around with it 5 years ago. It's funny though.

Well, ain't that a bitch. Mine are hilari-ass.

Just post the text and the name of the voice so we can copy and paste it in. They were pretty good. I managed to catch 2 of them.

These are what I put in mine:

Fo shizzle, my nizzle. Homeslice, you fucking asshole.

Fuck you, limey. We won World War Two. All on our own.

We won it, and we were winning, ever since it started, in Nine Teen Fourty One.

I am a posh spaz. A posh spaz, with a chimp stuck up his backside.

I hate you, you dirty little working-class tramp. You are worse than shit on my shoe. Go away, and leave me alone.

Will you lick my penis now?

I cannot stand it, whenever an American, spells our language incorrectly. It is awful, and I wish they would learn our language properly. They don't seem to realise that it is pronounced Z, and not see. Fucking yankee bastards!

In other news: Aston Villa for the win, you mother fucking Blue Noses!

I hate people who pronounce it Zee (In canada we supposedly say it right but because of american kids shows many people say it Zee still)

Stick this in for Rich to try out:

I'm a scatman, bee ba ba bada bo, ba ba bada bo, bee ba ba bada bo, ba ba ba dadadadadada. Skip e dib e dib ba bada bo....ba bada bo, skip e dib e dib ba bada bo....ba bada bo.

I'm a Scatman