NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Many 360 and PS3 fans like the REV and are getting it!

Well, this could mean a right step in the good direction towards getting a new audience... Question is, do we really want them? lol

We shouldn't look at this as a generalisation of what all gamers think but after looking at the forums this is indeed very positive.

The sexy look is having a positive effect too. :happy:

Looks like there's going to be a LOT of competition on Smash Bros online! Yay!

Hope there isn't too many of those "733t" pricks.

I really think Nintendo should keep the Revolution name; pretentious as it is, it has really got peoples attention from the start. Hope they think of a good 'un anyway.

OMG yea! playing golf with the revo controller would be fantastic hang on lets see all the sports that use a stick or handle to play

squash *in the revo vid*

golf

hockey

tennis

baseball*also in vid*

cricket

rugby*using controller as a ball ^_^ *

wahooo EA will love revo :D

Oh dear god; I'm seriously starting to hate this again....

LOL

I thing if Nintendo utilise the revolution to its fullest potential this will be an unprecedented gaming experience

What nintendo need to do is market his properly

I mean marketing is one of Nintendos biggest weaknesses

Also it MUST be cool Especially to attract ignorant americans and chav infested UK.

This will be a great struggle for Nintendo but with the right games, marketing, cool factor, price and lests not forget GRAPHICS this could be a very potent weapon for nintendo

I agree that non-hardcore gamers will want this, but come on, I'm a 'hardcore gamer' and I have never wanted something so much. This opens up one of my biggest pasttimes in unlimited ways. Are you not all hardcore gamers? The fact that you're on here discussing the latest gaming revelation means you are. Do you not want this?! :) Gimme gimme.

but what is a hardcore gamer?

is it based on

knowledge?

tastes?

years of being a gamer?

hours spent playing games?

money spent on gaming?

the number of consoles you have?

the number of games you have?

how important gaming is in your life?

how closely you follow the industry?

probably a mix of the above, but where is the cut off point?

I'd say its relative... I'd personally not call myself hardcore, particularly anymore.

the revolution has got me excited though, the controller + online will both be new experiences to me, although I will be trying hard not to buy this until it has a price drop, although I felt the same with the DS and ended up buying it from NoE (something I will NOT to do ever again, after the metroid hunters situation, leaving me with a practically useless demo >()

anyway, awesome :) I'd say I can't wait till E3, but the info they have given is nice enough, got 44 days max wait for the next lot of information, and then 22 days to see what effect XBOX360 has so information and movement in the gaming industry will keep me happy for the foreseeable future.

I can see Nintendo really taking back a lot of fans with this one as well as converting a few more and in the process, attracting some new gamers.

That can't be a bad thing.

Go N :D intendo

Sign in to follow this