N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people use fucking my mom as an insult to me. It's more of an insult to them, believe me.

(I lie... but that's what I tell'em. That she's a hairy whale.)

It's incredibly insulting to me, but for the purpose of not killing this thread, I'll keep stump. :indeed:

haha sex wax, I can see how he was mistaken if it wasn't in a surfers shop.

You should turn it around... tell them she's horrible fat and hairy. They'll feel stupid after that, for sure. :heh:

I don't like it either, I love my mother more than anything. :smile:

haha I could say worst waste dear. But it's not a nice thing to be saying nor replying too. I love my step-mum :heart:

as it is has anybody ever been walked in on while ''doing the deed''?

haha I could say worst waste dear. But it's not a nice thing to be saying nor replying too. I love my step-mum :heart:

I bet you could, you should hear what I say on said occasions... but I was just providing an example.

Walked in??

Masturbating? No.

Having sex? Yes, but it was my house mate, she knows we do it. :heh:

It's incredibly insulting to me, but for the purpose of not killing this thread, I'll keep stump. :indeed:

This is the masturbation thread not the mothers thread. You can discuss it all you want. Just as long as you don't diss masturbation.

Is that sex wax a joke? Maybe I'm missing something from australian culture but "Sex Wax" and "The best for your stick" sound pretty rude to me.

If you look it says "Do not eat/chew". I hope your friend didn't recieve a blowjob shortly after.

The worst thing is... when I'm home, I can hear my parents doing it, their room is above mine. I can hear the fucking furniture bouncing... It's weird.

That's not the word I would use to describe it.

My sister has caught parents in the shower (more than once I think) and my brother has caught them in the bath. My idiot sister decided to reveal it to me with detailed positional description. But it makes me feel ill to think about it so lets change the subject.

Yes; really uncomfortable thing to happen.

being walked in and be able to cover it up is one thing, being really caught is... well, bad.

The worst thing is... when I'm home, I can hear my parents doing it, their room is above mine. I can hear the fucking furniture bouncing... It's weird.
That, or any other notion of that being happening never happened with me (thankfully)

Although I took condoms from my parents stack before in times of need; so they must use them for something.