N-Europe

Anyone listen to 1up Yours?

21st century cowboy

I was wondering if anyone downloads this podcast from iTunes. My mum turned the computer off at the wall without knowing it was on and downloading the podcast. Now it just won't download at all. It's really annoying.

So I was wondering if anyone on here downloads it and if they would do me a massive favour and send it to me on msn? You'd be helping me out big time.

I know where to find it, I'm not stupid. I just don't want to listen to it on the computer, I want it on my iPod

yeah but couldn't you just redownload it off the site and then import into your itunes library...I listen to it anyhow..great show that has somewhat gone downhill since the depature of luke smith and the semi departure of both John and Mark as well...

I was wondering if anyone downloads this podcast from iTunes. My mum turned the computer off at the wall without knowing it was on and downloading the podcast. Now it just won't download at all. It's really annoying.

So I was wondering if anyone on here downloads it and if they would do me a massive favour and send it to me on msn? You'd be helping me out big time.

Try pressing the refresh button.

If that doesn't work look in the podcast preferences.

Gamespot's Hotspot is always great.

Major Nelson's is always pretty good too.

I don't listen to 1up Yours, but i do watch the 1up show.