N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well most recently I made McMad kill LaZyBoY, who turned out to be Robotnik iirc.

I've been trying to repeat the trick but McMad has been resisting. He's the paper thin dog that has been talked about.

And I'm definately dead tonight now :(

So you're the tall blue moustachioed man... I'm still not convinced. Someone tried to kill Coolness the other night with a large dragon creature (Pokemon?) and I'm going to presume that it was Giovanni. I just can't help but think you're Giovanni, as Lazyboy seemed like a rather random target.

Hmm, I think I'll believe Gizmo for now...

I'd like to ask Coolness Bears and gaggle64 a question. You were members of this football team. Thus you would have been in contact with numerous members. Now, why don't you go ahead and tell us who these members were.

Night 5

Spyro received a visitor tonight, and discussion ensued.

(Though this may not be jayseven discussing with Spyro, jayseven was back at this point.)

Night 8

A woman lay asleep. She had no powers now, and was only waiting for morning to come, and eventually to find a way back home. A suited man woke her up.

"How would you like the opportunity to play in Mushroom Kingdom's premier football team?" the man said, with a twisted smile.

Seeing as the woman had no other allies, she accepted his offer.

So, who were members of your footy team?

Also, it seems either Coolness Bears, mr_paul or Haggis can double vote.

And I see gaggle64 has deleted a post of his (I saw it.)

Yes, but it was only Tellyn, and as Cube pointed out he's probably a good guy.

Also, as I was a recruited member of the football team, all the members were good or neutral, so I won't highlight them, unless Jayseven was lying about who was who for some reason, which I doubt.

Regardless, I think that naming them wouldn't hurt. It will certainly narrow down our list of suspects, surely?

Also, I'm not so sure about Cube's role myself, considering this:

A ghost scared a woman into silence.
After having spoken, the person suddenly got a flashback of the horrible ghost that has haunted them in their sleep last night.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Cube was believed to be male, wasn't he?

Regardless, I think that naming them wouldn't hurt. It will certainly narrow down our list of suspects, surely?

Also, I'm not so sure about Cube's role myself, considering this:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Cube was believed to be male, wasn't he?

Cube is trying to implicate someone who he believes to be evil and who I was actually going to accuse the other day, I wouldn't say it's anything to be suspicious of, he's likely to be Peach (only female I can think of).

Cube is trying to implicate someone who he believes to be evil and who I was actually going to accuse the other day, I wouldn't say it's anything to be suspicious of, he's likely to be Peach (only female I can think of).

Peach is on holiday...

Mario whistled and walked. He was alone in Mushroom Kingdom, Luigi, Princess Peach and the others all on holiday. It was a bright summer's day, and as he walked he took in the beauty of his surroundings.

I detect desperation anyway, Lazyboy gave no hints that he was Robotnik.

Since there's less of us now, should we try and look through previous posts of Chairdrivers to see which characters are left?

I went through the names of everyone alive at the time, and based on the way they acted in their posts / information given came up with a shortlist. In that group was McMad, MoogleViper, Shorty and Lazyboy. In an attempt to figure things out, I randomly made McMad target Lazyboy, with the hope that I would figure something out about the two. Moogle and Shorty died the same night, I think, which had nothing to do with me. All three were evil, and since McMad killed someone with his power I'm assuming he is too.

Then I was attempting to have McMad target someone else (who I won't name for now) the last couple of nights because I think they are neutral, and I wanted to test his power again.

Considering both Bowser and Giovanni are still out there, some of the people I put in the "Neutral" or even "Good" groups are baddies too.

So you knew McMad had the power to kill, and you tried to use it on a neutral guy? Something's fishy.

I had no idea what McMad's power was, other than knowing that he had never posted before.

Like I say, I had that 4 person shortlist of who I suspected as being in the mafia, and randomly made one target the other. I thought if they were in the mafia, they would have a bad power, and therefore end up harming their own team.

Just reread your post I think I misunderstood first time:

The last two nights I've been trying to use McMad's power again on someone who I believe to be neutral, possibly bad, as an experiment.

If it had worked, and he had killed again, I would have revealed my work (albeit in a way that wouldn't make me a target for the baddies, but I think it's past that now).

I had no idea what McMad's power was, other than knowing that he had never posted before.

Like I say, I had that 4 person shortlist of who I suspected as being in the mafia, and randomly made one target the other. I thought if they were in the mafia, they would have a bad power, and therefore end up harming their own team.

You said you then used his power the past couple of nights. Who have you been trying to kill? You have one vote left before you get taken down. Give me sufficient evidence and I'll change my vote.

You'll probably lynch for it but I may aswell say:

I was targeting you, Tellyn.

I noticed earlier in the game that you have a double vote when it comes to lynching. Position of power in the mafia perhaps? You're a smart guy, you probably would be able to hide it well.

You also targeted Coolness Bears the night I did, and since I knew it wasn't me who was trying to kill him, I thought maybe you were.

And finally, because I had no hint of what your character was from the rest of the thread, that even if you were good I'd not be blameable for it. You're leading the crusade against me, maybe I was right :p

If it helps, I'm Waluigi, started off neutral but was then changed to good after a few nights because so many good guys were dying.

Also since I'm surely being lynched now and I'm not allowed to post once I die:

When you see I'm good, consider lynching Tellyn next.

Votes (8 is a majority)

Gizmo (8) Cube, Tellyn, Coolness Bears, Haggis, mr-paul, gaggle64, thunderer

A majority has been reached.

Day 10 is now over

The crowd encircled the tall moustached man. They hadn't been satisfied with his explanation, and why he had manipulated other people.

Gizmo is dead. He was Waluigi, antagonist turned protagonist, who could communicate with his partner Wario, and could manipulate people to make them target who he wanted them to target.

There are 14 players remaining. 8 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

McMad

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

thunderer

Night 10 begins now

Night 10 is now over

Dr. Neo Cortex was genuinely sad that his play-toy Crash was dead. They had been working together to return home, although Crash didn't realise the insane scientist was manipulating him somewhat. Cortex really didn't like what the villains were doing, so with relucance he had allied himself with the heroes.

Cortex wasn't happy when he woke to find his last remaining gadget burnt to cinders.

The evil tyrant hadn't used the Imperial Seal to make a decree yet. He was saving that for later. Tonight he would be looking for an ally to help him gain control of the kingdom. He had been so angry when Lu Bu had been killed, he had hoped he would be able to team up with the mighty warrior. Still, at least he didn't have to worry about betrayal.

Giovanni met with the tyrant.

"I see you wish to enslave all the heroes."

The fat tyrant nodded.

"I wish only to return home, I do not wish to kill pointlessly" said the mafia man.

"So why are you ordering your minions to kill then, you hyppocrite!"

"They were in my way. As are you."

A Dragonite appeared, and with one majestic punch, the fat tyrant was dead.

Sprout is dead (again). He was Dong Zhou, the evil tyrant from ancient China who wished to enslave all the heroes.

There are 13 players remaining. 7 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Haggis

McMad

mr-paul

Paj Meen Ah

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

thunderer

Day 11 begins now

Ok guys, i have info.

None of that "do something for me first" bullshit, i'll tell you waht i know.

I was able to investigate TellyN last night. Apparetly he is innocent. BUT, is it not true we would see the mafia boss appear as innocent? Pls#us we see that he gets a double vote when he votes. It's my bet that Tellyn is the mafia boss (possibly Giovanni)

Now to defend myself.

I was targeting you, Tellyn.

I noticed earlier in the game that you have a double vote when it comes to lynching. Position of power in the mafia perhaps? You're a smart guy, you probably would be able to hide it well.

You also targeted Coolness Bears the night I did, and since I knew it wasn't me who was trying to kill him, I thought maybe you were.

And finally, because I had no hint of what your character was from the rest of the thread, that even if you were good I'd not be blameable for it. You're leading the crusade against me, maybe I was right :p

I purchased Sparx the Dragonfly from Tom Nook, which gave me a double vote since there was two of us. Being the kind soul I am, I gave Sparx back to Spyro when he asked.

And now that we know you were good, I realise that none of us were trying to kill Coolness Bears, as an attempt wasn't made on him that night.

It seemed a bit reckless to target me when you knew nothing about me. And I didn't exactly lead the crusade, there was a bloody big chance that out of three people targetting a good character, one of them must have been evil. :heh:

If it helps, I'm Waluigi, started off neutral but was then changed to good after a few nights because so many good guys were dying.

Also since I'm surely being lynched now and I'm not allowed to post once I die:

When you see I'm good, consider lynching Tellyn next.

I apologise for lynching you, but we needed to take a risk. Too many heroes had died, and the evidence was against you as you were picking off random people with someone else who you knew had the power to kill.

And whilst we're at it, anyone actually noticed that McMad has the power to kill?