N-Europe

Girl Problems

DiemetriX

Stop being a whore and sleeping with every random bint who offers herself to you, that would be a good start.

Secondly, complaining about getting too much pussy is really not going to do you any favours in a forum infested with sexually repressed social retards of all ages, much less get you any worthwhile advice.

Thirdly, grow some balls and own up.

You NEVER cease to amaze me.

girls dont have problems. its the men that create the problems.

men dont create problems, idiots create problems... that most of these idiots are men is merely a coincidence .. :wink:

yeah, my first thoughts when reading your "girl problems" were thus:

you're being a dick.

solution: stop being a dick. :blank:

you KNOW that sleeping with this obviously vulnerable and impressionable girl is the wrong thing to do, especially if you like someone else and tbh i doubt this other girl you like would be thrilled to hear about your.. indecisiveness either.

be a man, man! say to this confused girl "hey, look, sorry but i've been a dick to you, and you deserve better,and i like someone else so it's not fair for me to sleep with you, even if you are a slaming hottie.* i'm sorry i blatantly used you. please allow me to buy you a cupcake or muffin of some kind."

...hmm i'm hungry..... *wanders off*

*terrible 80s reminiscent terminology optional

Wow, I'm glad I'm not in your position, Diemetrix. Really, I really feel for you. All these beautiful single women, trying to have sex with you all the time. That's... that's, uh... um... yeah. Cause' you know, that's something I totally empathise with. Totally happens all the time. To me. Totally.

Heh, you completely summed up my feelings. I was expecting the usual 'I like this girl, but don't know whether she likes me and can't get the courage to ask her out' thread. Then I saw 'Diemetrix' and thought "aaah, maybe not".

First I'd like to thank you guys for the response ^^

Glad to see some good honest response here.

She told me she was going to try sleeping home tonight. And hopefully she things things through and stays home.

The other girl I like is more like a desire. So theres no real feelings there for any of the girls. And I highly doubt I'll get her. I'm just being human and wanting what I can't get.

And since I'm newly single I don't feel a need for any girls now. (and to be painfully honest I doubt there's any girl out there better than my X, so every new girl will be judged accordingly).

I just wanted to spend the night with someone and thing got way out of proportions. And when I'm done with these problems. I'll be like any other single guy here, who says no when I good looking chick wants to spend the night?

I'd like to add an interesting fact.

This girl does not like to be alone. She has had trouble sleeping lately but with me she feels she can relax. I don't just bang her and go to sleep.

Coming to me is like coming home to safety. I take care of her, make sure she has everything she needs. I do care about her, I tell her nighttime stories, I make her breakfast.

Sure I can see why she's growing attached. But is it wrong of me to show her a good time. Live In the now I say. What happens later isn't important right now. At this point in time I is what she feels she needs. And I get quite a lot form being with her.

The right thing to do is most likely just turn her down now before things get worse. But I don't mind shoving her a piece of heaven if thats what she needs now. As long as she knows that this is just a phase.

It's her choice. I Constantly remind her that she shouldn't get emotionally attached to me.

Now time for some post response:

[ ] original post contains picture of girl in question.

Posting a picture only turns the topic onto the looks of the girl and not the topic at hand. Her looks shouldn't be any factor in the response I'm getting.

Solution - Stop sleeping with girls you have no intention of being attached to.

Although you might not believe me, but I seldom do. This is the second girl I've slept with "for fun". And the first time I've gotten a problem. I did not have sexual relations with this woman the first night.

stop being a slag. ur the problem not them lol.

From an objective stand point I would agree. But I can't be objective when being my self.

Be a man frankly. Put your dick away for a second and tell her how it is and that you like another girl.

No offense but your the one exploiting this girl and shes obviously gonna get hurt and moan at you so just tell her the truth.

Chances I get the other girl Is very slim. So I'm not gonna go with "there's another girl" approach. That aside this does really sound like the best solution so far. Tell it as it is.

Yeah, he needs to tell her straight up he isn't interested AT ALL. If I was him, I'd tell her to stay away from him at least until she is confident her feelings have gone. She WILL get hurt a lot if this carries on much longer.

I was sort of lead on by some girl I know for over a year, she said she liked me, and ended up going off with some other guy. To say it was a painful experience is not an understatement. It'd have been MUCH easier for me if she shot me down straight away, but she didn't.

Sad to hear you experienced that Mikey. Being lead on is horrible and I don't plan on doing that. But being honest isn't always easy when you don't know what you want.

You can say no. If you dont your just using her.

I like being with her. Her personality fits mine so much it's scary at times.

So when I say yes I really mean it. And I wound't call it using her when she knows that I don't plan on going steady.

Stop being a whore and sleeping with every random bint who offers herself to you, that would be a good start.

Secondly, complaining about getting too much pussy is really not going to do you any favours in a forum infested with sexually repressed social retards of all ages, much less get you any worthwhile advice.

Thirdly, grow some balls and own up.

hehe. bard bard bard.

First of all, most of you might have the misconception that I go around sleeping with a lot of girls. I assure you that is not the case. This girl would make girl 5. I'm still on one had and that not bad at all IMO.

Secondly I'm not complaining about getting it, and calling our members sexually repressed social retards of all ages is also wrong. So far I have gotten a lot of great tips for these "retards" and their views make my choices more easy and clear.

And I don't think I'll grow up anytime soon, and Huzza for that.

I agree with a lot of people - stop leading her on! You might've said one thing, but you're doing another. You seem scared of hurting anyone's feelings but at this point there is no getting away from it. She will be hurt eventually, so the sooner you end it the better.

Tell her. Make her hate you. It's the only way.

Great post Jay.

And you are right. The right thing is probably to end it as soon as possible. But I want her to understand why. I don't want her to think she's the problem. I want her to let go of me.

The girl you have been sleeping with, if she gets hurt, its her own fault, you have explained to her the situation.

Fuck that, as the saying goes: Any hole's a goal.

You can easily have fun with a lass even if there's no chance of a "future", of course, it'd be a better win-win situation if she wasn't that interested so the casual plowing could continue, but obviously this isn't the case.

You've said you've laid your cards on the table. She knows the situation, if she still wants to Ride The DiemetriX Express then that's her decision and you're honour bound as a gentlemen to accomodate her with a right good rogering. She knows nothing's going to happen between you two [although she might have the logic that if you slam her enough times you'll gradually gain "feelings" for her], so giant who cares if she ends upset. The setup wasn't going to be permanent anyway.

Loving that post :P

I fear you are right with that last part, she might think my feelings will grow for her but I honestly don't see that happening. I know I'll miss here when she's gone though. cause I do like her. I just don't see us (or more importantly feel us) being together.

girls dont have problems. its the men that create the problems.

Now thats just plain stupid Mike. BELIEVE me Girls do have problems, and probably more than we do cause they think and over analyze more. They are also more in touch with their feelings and have mood swings.

---

Sorry for the long post :indeed:

hehehe the thing i was aiming at is as soon the too get together that is when the trouble start. you see females don't understand male's but male's don't understand females to.

ps i live with my wife now for 14 years i think i can say this.

if your both open and listen to each other without questioning you build up a great relationship.

shure she has her problems but i just have to respect it and help her along with it. and if i have a male problem she does the same (god i feel so lucky ^.-)

ps you can call me any thing you want and you can hate me as mush as you want but i never had real problems with girls (nor guys) i just respect some ones opinion and problems.

I like being with her. Her personality fits mine so much it's scary at times.

So when I say yes I really mean it. And I wound't call it using her when she knows that I don't plan on going steady.

I don't get it then man. You say you really like to be with her and you really mean YES, then... what's the problem? Why don't you just stay with her. She's already a proven ground and the asian chick is not.

I don't get it then man. You say you really like to be with her and you really mean YES, then... what's the problem? Why don't you just stay with her. She's already a proven ground and the asian chick is not.

I've just come out of a 9month relationship where I loved a person for 9 full months. And even before we dated I wanted her real bad. I'm not gonna go from that experience to a girl I just like to be with when I know that there is so much more.

Love is a strange thing. And I don't see my self falling for this girl. And I'm not gonna date someone if there's no love from my side.