N-Europe

Nintendo sould sue Time Crisis 4

Maiky-NiSuTe

Easy of setup, cost effective (we've got to see that guncom 3 is 90 dolars)... the fact that with just one sensor bar you already have a good enough pointing device, thing is... you're actually pointing at it, not at the TV, with 2 sensor bars you can already define a plane (with just 3 points/coordinates you could actually) so that, if positioned correctly can give you the exact (or more accurately) area in the TV where you're pointing at.

The cost wouldn't matter much - the Wii's sensor bar has two groups of LEDs.

It's more ease of setup and what people expect. With the one bar, people don't expect it to be exact. With two it'll be more hassle to set up and people will expect the aiming to be exact. Only it won't without a load of configurable options (unless you glue the LEDs on the corners of the actual screen).

So it's pretty much just ease of use (plus that having the one thin bar on top of a TV looks rather nice. Especially on a silver Panasonic HDTV).

uhhh, thanks for the compliment :heh:Easy of setup, cost effective (we've got to see that guncom 3 is 90 dolars)... the fact that with just one sensor bar you already have a good enough pointing device, thing is... you're actually pointing at it, not at the TV, with 2 sensor bars you can already define a plane (with just 3 points/coordinates you could actually) so that, if positioned correctly can give you the exact (or more accurately) area in the TV where you're pointing at.

It wouldn't be difficult for a third party to release a extra sensor bar with it's game, or start being a configurable option (kinda like having a arcade stick for fighting games), so with Wii selling like it is... I think it could be a matter of time; and I hope it is.

Still rooting for the lightgun games to be somehow resurrected on the Wii.

wow $90 for Guncon 3, that's one expensive peripheral to play one game. Still suits the PS3 lol

This thread should be locked.

First of all the creator didn't even take the time to check his spelling (Nintendo SOULD?), then he makes the claim that Nintendo should sue a PRODUCT, and not the company behind it (OK, the game isn't clever enough to hire a lawyer, and cannot answer ANY questions in court, but guess what, the game doesent have a bank account either).

This thread is totally spam, and you've all fallen for it.

Is it a Wii ripoff? Seems so, I dunno if it actually is a lightgun, or a wiimote ish thing. That it's a lightgun with a nunchuck is kinda weird, but who cares?

I think that Nintendo should give Namco the following ultimatum: Either it gets released for Wii, or it doesent get released at all.

This thread should be locked.

First of all the creator didn't even take the time to check his spelling (Nintendo SOULD?), then he makes the claim that Nintendo should sue a PRODUCT, and not the company behind it (OK, the game isn't clever enough to hire a lawyer, and cannot answer ANY questions in court, but guess what, the game doesent have a bank account either).

This thread is totally spam, and you've all fallen for it.

Is it a Wii ripoff? Seems so, I dunno if it actually is a lightgun, or a wiimote ish thing. That it's a lightgun with a nunchuck is kinda weird, but who cares?

I think that Nintendo should give Namco the following ultimatum: Either it gets released for Wii, or it doesent get released at all.

First of all the creator didn't even take the time to check his spelling <-- first of English isn't my mother languish and i am dyslectic above that!! next time PM me you nit wit and ask if i know there are spelling problems in my text!!

this topic is about the principle behind it all and not about actually sue them.

and this is Spam? sure and your donky kong right?

and if you feint it useless and Spam than don't react on it and let it die.

you made a good atempt in letting me hate you. but i don't your just not worth that.