Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Human extinction

Dog-amoto

It makes me laugh the people in this thread who are like yeh the human race sucksors I cant wait till we all die out!

Why dont you kill yourself then?

Im not even flaming I mean that complitley logically why dont you kill a few people then top yourself. I guess your above everyone else?

For my own views im a christian and see human exctinction as something thats bound to happen if I was a atheist or a christian. But well lol enjoy life when you have it make every day count for god and enjoy it for your own experience.

Wowzer better put my flame jacket on now. ;)

Meh, screw the flames. Rather than making conclusive statements, maybe you should have asked a few probing questions before coming up with such flawed comments. I love life and appreciate every minute of it, but I hate the fuckers who just have to screw it up for everyone else. Me killing them won't mean a thing.

Though about your views, if you are a 'true' Christian, how come you do not believe in the 2nd coming of Christ to end all things?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, screw the flames. Rather than making conclusive statements, maybe you should have asked a few probing questions before coming up with such flawed comments. I love life and appreciate every minute of it, but I hate the fuckers who just have to screw it up for everyone else. Me killing them won't mean a thing.

Though about your views, if you are a 'true' Christian, how come you do not believe in the 2nd coming of Christ to end all things?

Ok fair play I wasnt really directing that at you. I just believe people who say humans are a plague and should die should start with killing themselves surley?

And yeh I do believe the 2nd coming.

I think he was joking.

+20 manpoints to you my dear Shino.

It makes me laugh the people in this thread who are like yeh the human race sucksors I cant wait till we all die out!

Why dont you kill yourself then?

Im not even flaming I mean that complitley logically why dont you kill a few people then top yourself. I guess your above everyone else?

For my own views im a christian and see human exctinction as something thats bound to happen if I was a atheist or a christian. But well lol enjoy life when you have it make every day count for god and enjoy it for your own experience.

Wowzer better put my flame jacket on now. ;)

Yeah, I'd pretty much go along with your views (perhaps minus the "for god" bit). It's pretty much inevitable that one day, like it or not, you are going to die and one day (although maybe hundreds of million years from now) the Earth will become a barren lifeless rock. So you might as well just enjoy it all while it lasts and you can't really do that if you constantly live in fear and are full hate and contempt for your own species.

I'll be honest. I don't understand how you can believe that.

I really have no faith what so ever, if i'm in trouble i go to my loved ones. My mind simply refuses to believe in something that can't be proven... or written by some guys in a room around 2000 years ago >_>.

I'm not having a go at your religious beliefs, just the concept baffles me.

People will only learn when the green earth turns red, when the blue water turns brown, when their obese and when their dying of lung cancer.

No, they wont.

Ok fair play I wasnt really directing that at you. I just believe people who say humans are a plague and should die should start with killing themselves surley?

No...cos we'll die eventually anyway; so we might as well try and live life to the full....before dying of an NHS spread virus.

No, they wont.

Show me proof of this. Regardless of warnings most are still eating unnecessary amounts of fat, despite the warnings on the packets many still smoke, despite proof of polar caps melting cars are out in full force and industries are still pumping out their goo into the atmosphere.

People only learn when the crisis is upon them and by then its always too late.

I'll be honest. I don't understand how you can believe that.

I really have no faith what so ever, if i'm in trouble i go to my loved ones. My mind simply refuses to believe in something that can't be proven... or written by some guys in a room around 2000 years ago >_>.

I'm not having a go at your religious beliefs, just the concept baffles me.

Yeah.

Realistically, I believe Jesus was a preacher whatever, but that it's generally way exaggerated.

Show me proof of this. Regardless of warnings most are still eating unnecessary amounts of fat, despite the warnings on the packets many still smoke, despite proof of polar caps melting cars are out in full force and industries are still pumping out their goo into the atmosphere.

Its not that black and white. Either way, none of those compromises our future.

Not all people do. Just because some (many) people are 'retards' not all of us are.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!