NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Saw 2 (SPOILERS)

Well i just got back from seeing Saw II, and i thought it was pretty good to be honest, not as good as the first, but the twist in it is really good.

What i wanna know is, what was your favorite death in it?

were you expecting that twist?

and you prefer 1st of 2nd Saw, i prefer the first, it was better coz it was in 1 room, and no outside/action type bits.

And last, is their going to be a SAW III?

After getting ambiguous responses from friends concerning the nature of the film, and whether or not it was a movie about devoted carpentry, we went inside.

I watched this a few days ago because we just missed the start of Serenity. I'd rate it 8/10, definately worth seeing even if you were unfortunate enough to miss the first (like me, thus the aforementioned carpentry nonsense). Starts out a groan-worthy gore fest and quickly evolves to something quite a bit more entertaining and clever.

I watched the first film for the second time with my uni mates, because some of them hadn't seen it before. I think it's safe to say that everyone who watched it on that day was blown away by the movie. I can't wait to go and watch it.

I rented out the first one on video over summer and quite enjoyed it, and tonight I went to see the sequel. I really enjoyed it, actually, even though I guessed a few things that would happen. The only problem was that I couldn't remember what happened at the end of the first film, which led to very slight confusion in this one - so can anyone remind me how Saw 1 ended?

I rented out the first one on video over summer and quite enjoyed it, and tonight I went to see the sequel. I really enjoyed it, actually, even though I guessed a few things that would happen. The only problem was that I couldn't remember what happened at the end of the first film, which led to very slight confusion in this one - so can anyone remind me how Saw 1 ended?

The apparent 'dead' guy in the room holding the gun was jigsaw, the patient with brain trauma or something. Big plot hole..

When I went to watch Wallace and Gromit earlier in the week the ticket guy kindly informed me that Saw II was last week's number 1 grossing movie, I thanked him for this information (although I was tempted to say something smart arsed like "Just proves how many fools go to the movies").

Anyhow, long story short, I got back an hour or so from the "movies" and guess what I "saw"? Haha, that's right! Chicken Little.

It wasn't very good.

The apparent 'dead' guy in the room holding the gun was jigsaw, the patient with brain trauma or something. Big plot hole..

Was it the same bloke playing Jigsaw in both films?

At the end of Saw 1, Adam the photographer guy gets left in their, and the doctor dude chops his foot off, then crawls out, Jigsaw then gets up from the middle of the room, he was always just out of reach of them, so they cudnt get to him at all, and he says GAME OVER, locking the photo dude in the room (who we see int he 2nd) and the doctor crawls out, followed by jigsaw, so duinno, he probly got killed aswell.

and Jigsaw has a rare form of cancer, and its slowly killing him, but he can still move about, but in the second one hes a bit older, and is on a drip sitting in a chair for most the movie, until he gets shit kicked out of him

Jigsaw is the MAIN killer in the second one, and i wont say much more incase i ruin it.

Wait so adam the photographer is in the 2nd one?

Does he get out of the room in the end?

I thoguht it was a fantastic ending, imagine what the film would have been like (#1) if that girl didnt excape from the head framew thing *goooorrreee*

adam was just sitting in the room of the first film, he was just bones and dust

just got back from seeing it. thought it was very cleverly done. nice twist, there has gotta be a third now for sure.

loved it.

Sign in to follow this