NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

From my point of view I was always better at SF2 in the arcade than on consoles, so thats why I made comments about it myself further up...

As for the practising yes your right and that's what puts me off further. Killzone 2 out around the same time, Resident Evil 5 and GTA Chinatown Wars within the next month or so, just don't think I have the time to invest in yet another fighter.

Come on Flameboy, you know me and you need to go toe to toe on this.:p

So the pre-orders should be shipping next week? Oh god I can't wait, probably more excited for this than Killzone.

Got Virtua Fighter 5 to tide me over till this comes out. Annoying thing is, VF5 is ROCK HARD! And it doesnt have the online mode that the XBOX version has. I sorta knew this, but was silently hoping that sega had erased this oversight with an update. Looks like this is not so and will never be. Irritating. SO I cant wait till this arrives in what..9 days? Gonna be kicking butts all over when I get this online.

Has it been 100% confirmed that the DLC featured in the collector's edition is the same as one of the DLC packs that will be released at a latter date?

When i preordered the Special Edition, the summary said it included the characters not found in the arcade versioin. Does this mean that regular edition buyers have to download Cammy, Fei Long, etc...?

I need some clarity here!

No, they meant that the console version contains those characters, not the special edition specifically.

Not sure what the special edition has. I'm presuming it will be alternate costumes, stage locations and i think i read something about new modes too. Everything else (characters, colors, personal actions, titles, icons) can be unlocked in the game.

Special Edition comes with a Blu Ray or HD movie of the new street fighter anime thingy and 2 collectable figures. Thats it. No different content, no nothin'.

Special Edition comes with a Blu Ray or HD movie of the new street fighter anime thingy and 2 collectable figures. Thats it. No different content, no nothin'.
HD movie? On what format?

The box and figures look pretty nice though, like you can put them up as a diorama and take the game out and put it on your shelf on its own.

Huh?

Collectors Edition has ;

Game

1 figure (yeah?)

Blu Ray/Movie

Soundtrack

Mini Strategy Guide

AFAIRead.

Huh?

Collectors Edition has ;

Game

1 figure (yeah?)

Blu Ray/Movie

Soundtrack

Mini Strategy Guide

AFAIRead.

Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Contains:

• Ryu and Crimson Viper Figurines
  • Bonus disc with feature length HD movie
  • Strategy guide
  • Downloadable characters
  • CD soundtrack

339033ps.gif

ps_streetfighter_ce_x360.jpg

I swear i read that DLC is on there as well, most likely one of the costume packs as Dyson said. Unless thats just Play offering that particular deal.

Oh god.......

.....Whats the cool red and black case? Is that US only or something? :(

Oh nooooo just Ebayed looks that way. LAME! I thought we were getting this cool one.

227159993_tp.jpg

But they are the ones listed on US and the crappy one on the UK. Boooo. I'm sad now. :cry:

No Blu Ray or bandanna for Europe either.

The European one seems so dull. Oh look a statue of a charcter no one cares about :p

No Blu Ray or bandanna for Europe either.

The European one seems so dull. Oh look a statue of a charcter no one cares about :p

Wait wait wait...

No Blu Ray in the PS3 version?

Wait wait wait...

No Blu Ray in the PS3 version?

Its only DVD for Europe.

Are you fucking kidding me....what the fuck is this fucking shit. That just plain pisses me off. Fucks fucking sake. I might just cancel it. I was up for the sleeker, better content US box.

Who the fucks this Viper bitch anyway. Sounds like a whore, thats what it is.

Its only DVD for Europe.

Where did you read that?

If that's true I'll be pissed.

I canceled my pre-order for the Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) because I wanted the anime in Blu-Ray, so I convinced a friend of mine to buy the Collector's Edition for the PS3 (I'll buy the Collector's Edition, sell him the game and keep the bonus stuff) and I'll just pick up the regular edition.

Viper is awesome ReZ. She's one of the best new characters in my opinion. Her, Sakura and Rufus. She's a bit weak but i just love her attacks.

Plus she's hot :p

Extra figurine with chinatown backdrop >>>>>> red and black box and rubbish headband you'd never wear because it has a frickin logo on it.

But.... blu-ray >>>>> hd squeezed on a DVD.

Lucky I've got a 360 not a PS3, so I don't have to care :D

Its games like this that make me wish I still hung around with my old mates who I would have tournaments on beat'em ups. These days none of my gaming friends like beatem ups, single player only holds my interest for so long and online play just isnt the same without the person in the room with you.