NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

Don't get it from play.com if you care about getting it for release.

read the chrono trigger pae and youl see i know this as well as any one.

its actualy better i dont get it for launch as my mam is home and is likly to question how an unemployed man has money enough for video games.

that's why I need mine on Friday not saturday

'Dan, why is this huge parcel for you? it costs how much?'

oh god, I can see it now. It won't be pretty.

that's why I need mine on Friday not saturday

'Dan, why is this huge parcel for you? it costs how much?'

oh god, I can see it now. It won't be pretty.

i spend very little so they can't complain. as long as they get their £30 board a fortnite my perents shouldent complain.

Just say its a birthday present for a friend and open it in your room :p

Just say its a birthday present for a friend and open it in your room :p

my birthday is in october. i could just say its a valentines gift (it actualy is, from me to me, in my now 3 year tradition)

or just shout fuck off and run out of the house shouting i need my own space.

You won it in a competition ;)

already used that one im afraid.

fuck it, i'll just say its my valentines gift,

haha im in the same boat with parcels coming, this week ill have cod5, street fighter 4 and some other random cd's from play. I can see it now....."wasting your money on bloody games again."

i have a plan.

i get a portable cd/mp3 player with speakers. when mam says abotut he CD i play "just an illusion" (

) and do a wierd dance, retrive the parcle and exit stage left.

later denny all knowlage of the incident and tell her shes mad.

Do it. I just realised I'm spending a lot of money I don't have too, but meh.

SF4, new shirt, Incredibad, and a fightpad when they come back in stock. Not to mention I want Fallout 3 pretty badly.

Eurogamer are routinely excellent writers. They put almost every other gaming website to shame.

They're more populist than Edge, and they write very differently but in their own way I think they're as good.

10/10 is no surprise. The Buzz from the Arcades has been huuuuuuge.

It does deserve it. Amazing game through and through. Just wish i knew how to unlock Gouken / Seth. Havn't had time to complete Arcade with every character, which should get Seth, and as for Gouken, well, no-one seems to know how you get him. Some say it will be completing Arcade with Seth when you have him, but i have a feeling you have to complete Arcade on hardest without continues as there's a trophy that specifically mentions Gouken in this manner. Thing is, i did this and wasn't challenged by him at the end. Maybe you have to do it with Akuma but that's too hard for me.

Be great if any of you guys who are better skilled than me could confirm how to unlock these guys when you get the game.

I'm not even sure how i got Akuma as others say they did what i did and it didn't work. Stupid unlocking system.

You review games right jav? you'll have to tell me how to get paid for this stuff some day. :heh:

Just read the Eurogamer review....can't wait! Should be getting my fightpad sometime this week as well!

P.S isn't it gonna be kinda like cheating by me using my fightpad and my mate using the 360 controller??? lol.

just think of it like he's disabled. Once he beats you, it'll be more of an achievement, and you can give him a biscuit.

You review games right jav? you'll have to tell me how to get paid for this stuff some day. :heh:

Yeah i do some reviews, but i mainly do guides :(

Just write for a website like i did then apply when an opportunity comes along on a mag. That's all i did. Guess i got lucky, but its still really competitive.

Just got my own personal SFIV promo :) Thing is, i have to do everything all over again at home now! Ah well, its good fun.

It does deserve it. Amazing game through and through. Just wish i knew how to unlock Gouken / Seth. Havn't had time to complete Arcade with every character, which should get Seth, and as for Gouken, well, no-one seems to know how you get him. Some say it will be completing Arcade with Seth when you have him, but i have a feeling you have to complete Arcade on hardest without continues as there's a trophy that specifically mentions Gouken in this manner. Thing is, i did this and wasn't challenged by him at the end. Maybe you have to do it with Akuma but that's too hard for me.

Be great if any of you guys who are better skilled than me could confirm how to unlock these guys when you get the game.

I'm not even sure how i got Akuma as others say they did what i did and it didn't work. Stupid unlocking system.

Challenge accepted :awesome:

Seriously cannot wait for this game. Can't remember the last time I was consistently hyped for a game. Usually it dips, the closer the release comes due the knowing deep down that the game may not be upto my expectations or keep me satisfied for as long as I want, but mine has instead just kept increasing due the constant buzz and praise.

Gouken

After unlocking Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 3 Ultra Finishes.

Seth

End the game with all the other characters

:o They finally have them in stock! <3

At £35, though...hmm. How much were they on Amazon?

Not sure, quite tempted to order one though..

If anyone receives their limited edition of the PS3 release, let us know if the anime is indeed a Blu-ray disc instead of a dvd, and if it comes in a blu-ray case (the Xbox 360 release has the bonus disc inside the game case, on top of the game disc, unlike the US release). Also, it seems the soundtrack isn't included either (at least it's missing from the Australian PAL release).

£35 plus post:blank: