NEurope
Cube

Wii Music!

I know when I'm not wanted.

Of course you're wanted :D It's just you haven't said you're getting it yet and Tapedeck is getting it soon...love you!

Dazzybee, I added your Wii code so that we may share videos. My code's in my profile on the left if anyone wants to share their lovely tunes!

:blank: You fiend.

Of course you're wanted :D It's just you haven't said you're getting it yet and Tapedeck is getting it soon...love you!

:blush:

Anyone want to share friend codes to exchange videos PM me. My code is on the left

Also just want to add that the game automtically adds anyone who has the game and is on you WIi friendlist....make me sick thinking this could have been how this could have been the way with ALL games. Thing is, if Nintendo thought you could have different friends for different games, why don't they do it so you can reject friends from certain games, you can dd them but they still have to add you back?

Anyways, not the point, it aint the way. But it works well in Wii Music anyway!

Finally got the game, even though I always stood by it, because I thought it was a great idea, I had no clue it would be this fun. I was just gonna play a little before heading into bed and ended up playin for 2 hours straight. I'm sure that eventually the lack of songs for the conducting mode and yes, even DLC, will be missed, but so far so awesome.

Finally got the game
Yaaay! Another N-E musician to join our ever expanding Wii Music band. :heh:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Will send you some of my creations tonight. : peace:

Got my family playing this the other day, was absolutely awesome! Seeing their faces while playing and how much they were enjoying it was just brilliant. Really made me appreciate the game even more, that it can produce that kind of emotion and bring everyone together to have such a great time, almost instantaneously. And you also realise just how genius the track selection is when you get a group of people with massively varying ages, yet everyone knows 99% of the songs. :awesome:

Will do tonight.

We should do games. One person does one instrument, passes it to the next person who adds another, passes it to someone else who.....etc etc.

I'll add you as well, Hellfire, and send you some of my favourite creations.

If that trend keeps up, I doubt it'll have legs in Japan. Although initial shipments were 330k or something, so considering Xmas, a little more than half was already sold.

Anyway, what's the deal with number of blocks you can send? After a while you can't send any more music?

EDit: Ah OK it's a limit per day!

Man I'm really really loving this game, more than I thought. And I don't have the balance board with me so couldn't try "real" drumming. To those I send videos, I like improvising and not following the music, so if sounds a little off sometimes, I apologize to your ears :P

A shame most people are incredibely close minded.

Just under £30 in Woolies.

Seems like a lot of fun so far. I hope the unjustified hate campaign won't kill it.

Play it with an open mind, and remember it is totally different to GH/RB. And from anything else I have ever played, for that matter.

As someone pointed out elsewhere, for those you don't have to have the sound turned on to play the game (but it helps!), but for Wii Music you don't need the screen on. It really is a "music" game, not Simon with plastic instruments.

PS I have GH3 as well, and it's not really grabbed me yet.First Boss battle on easy, and I got trashed even after scoring 85%+ on the three songs in the set list.

We should do games. One person does one instrument, passes it to the next person who adds another, passes it to someone else who.....etc etc.
Cool idea. icon14.gif

I call drums! :hehe:

Anyway, what's the deal with number of blocks you can send? After a while you can't send any more music?

EDit: Ah OK it's a limit per day!

The limit is reset each time you start up the game, so it's actually unlimited. :awesome:

Anyway, I thought the version of September I did (and sent out to everyone on my list) was good, but I've just been on the Nintendo Channel and seen their video of it, whoa... my jaw literally hit the floor at the Electro version (second performance on the vid). :o That has to be the pinnacle of Wii Music improvisation right there. I must have then watched it 4 or 5 times in a row.

Will be going back to the drawing board on that one now for sure.

It's so amazing what can be done in this game with the right amount of imagination and enough practice.

*EDIT*

Just found the full version of that video online.

Click on Previous to get to September, then click on the Electric Funk arrangement:

http://us.wii.com/player_wiimusic2.jsp

Awesome. :yay:

Red and Mike I've been getting your vids and they're sweet, seriously, really great. ^^ I'm really loving it. Haven't had that much time to play it, life's been hectic but it's great to see that Wii glowing and thinking "Hey it must be a new music from a fellow N-Er!" .

Red and Mike I've been getting your vids and they're sweet, seriously, really great. ^^ I'm really loving it. Haven't had that much time to play it, life's been hectic but it's great to see that Wii glowing and thinking "Hey it must be a new music from a fellow N-Er!" .
Thanks man. :smile:

I liked your take on La Bamba, the cover art you did for it was really cool too. icon14.gif

Thanks ^^ Making covers is fun. Specially when you can put a tute on top of a palm tree lol

I really love that you can point to Miis when watching videos, read their names and zoom in and out, it makes the experience really personal.

*EDIT*

Just found the full version of that video online.

Click on Previous to get to September, then click on the Electric Funk arrangement:

http://us.wii.com/player_wiimusic2.jsp

Awesome. :yay:

I know the way ppl are saying the midi sounds are very bad quality but in those videos they sound hella good!!!!

If only i had money :(

Wii Music has a strong second week, up 67% in sales from No16 to No12 in UK sales.

Wii Music has a strong second week, up 67% in sales from No16 to No12 in UK sales.
Good stuff. icon14.gif

The more people that actually experience the game for themselves the better.

I sent out my first video with advanced (Balance Board) drumming yesterday, a version of the Super Mario theme. Hope you lot on my friend roster enjoyed it. :smile:

It's nice to be able to mix it up a bit more with the BB drum mode, although it can get a bit tricky at times. I did quite a lot of sessions on the Mario theme and I'm still not 100% happy with it, will keep working on it though. :grin: