NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Ah right...I may well have glitched my copy as well then...

Well the only guarantee is to start a new game and stick to it. I am going to do crushing now. Pretyt much would have them all by now if it werent for the glitch. cant wait for Burnouts though that shouldnt have problems since its a single locked save for everyone.

Got Elite licence. 100% completion. :yay:

Only online challenges are left.

Burnout: Paradise coming to PSN.

If you missed Burnout Paradise on PS3 back in January, now is the time to get your open-world speed on as the racer hits the Playstation Network.

The downloadable edition will come with all the recent patches and updates and will be able to download the 'Year Of Paradise' DLC that adds new vehicles (including motrocycles) and game modes.

The DLC will also bring a live news page containing updates about new content and multiplayer events.

Burnout Paradise should arrive this Autumn for $29.99.

http://kotaku.com/5037252/burnout-paradise-vrooming-on-to-psn

I love PSN.

It's a shame it's cheaper to get the disk, so there's not really any reason for the download version to exist.

Think I'm the only person to not really like BP.

I took the title back after a few days. Sure it's a decent racer but personally I liked the older versions where the racing wasn't as free form.

Call me old fashioned but I liked just jumping into a structured environment and ticking off a "list" as such. And as decent as BP is, when are Crierion gonna start work on another title? Black 2 perhaps ;)

I took the title back after a few days. Sure it's a decent racer but personally I liked the older versions where the racing wasn't as free form.

Call me old fashioned but I liked just jumping into a structured environment and ticking off a "list" as such. And as decent as BP is, when are Crierion gonna start work on another title? Black 2 perhaps ;)

Seems like there still spending a decent amount of time on burnout considering all these nice little updates they keep bringing our way, but u never know what other title they may have started work on ;)

It took me ages to get into it. I had it for about 2 months before I got into it.

Now I'm about 32 hours in. Smashed all billboards, jumped all super jumps, smashed all fences and have 100 events until I upgrade to the Criterion Elite license and I'm loving it.

It takes a while to appreciate.

Really want to love it...it's just a total sensory overload. I can appreciate it for what it does. I mean, bringing a whole city to the title is an amazing feat. And to keep that core Burnout feeling is brilliant. I just think I would have preferred it if in races you were still "guided" instead of being able to go where you want. It would have made it more accessible imo. But that's just my preference, I can see why it's adored. Just needs a lot of time putting into it. Something Burnout has become more and more about.

Looks like Critereon are becoming the next Valve with all this free DLC.

All DLC should be free :(

I can understand tapedecks view point...when I first got it I was like do I really need another open world game and a racing game at that?

I felt similar to when i first got it. I had it, prob played about 5 hours and then sold it. However several months later i re-bought it and have loved it! Played some great online races with ppl off here and i think i quickly clocked up another 14 hours on it!

I still have so much more to do on it.

Anyone got the Criterion Elite license?? I've got 100 events left to go. The only ones I'm really worried about doing are the stunt ones because I suck at stunts.

Anyone got the Criterion Elite license?? I've got 100 events left to go. The only ones I'm really worried about doing are the stunt ones because I suck at stunts.

I'm on a A licence i think. I'm rubbish at stunts also, i have managed to do one... but thats coz its next to a bridge with 2 ramps and a bill board to run through so it made that one easy....

I've done all the single-player stuff (Events, Road Rules, Billboards, Smashes, Superjumps), all the 350 standard online challenges and around half of the new challenges.

Only problem I have with this game is that I feel like I have to keep checking the map when in races, and find it a bit hard to know where to go.

Yeah, I wish there was a Crazy Taxi type arrow instead of street signs that flash way too late to turn. Also some of the routes the computer indicates are total wank.

Yeah, I wish there was a Crazy Taxi type arrow instead of street signs that flash way too late to turn. Also some of the routes the computer indicates are total wank.

You speak the truth!

Would love to play this game with you guys but have to get a bigger tv first as I find it a bit hard to see where I have to go sometimes.

Would love to play this game with you guys but have to get a bigger tv first as I find it a bit hard to see where I have to go sometimes.

I have trouble seeing where i'm going on my 27" HD tele sometimes! lol. It's crazy how fast this game can get!

I wish there was an option for the mini map to rotate. That drives me nuts, and it would be so easy to fix.

I have trouble seeing where i'm going on my 27" HD tele sometimes! lol. It's crazy how fast this game can get!

Heh, I am hoping 32" does not give me the same problem :D

Heh, I am hoping 32" does not give me the same problem :D

Well it is a very fast game... ;) lol