NEurope
Dan_Dare

Ultimate Frisbee

Anyone play this? Ive been on my uni side since september and its well good. been playin tournaments the last few weeks and we won in sheffield. didnt do too well in edinburgh though.

anyway. Click me big boy

I enrolled for it at university. but only turned up to one training session due to injury. Not sure if I'll go back.

I might very well play him then. do you know if he's playing in manchester over the comnig weekend?

whats an MVP btw?

Anyone play this? Ive been on my uni side since september and its well good. been playin tournaments the last few weeks and we won in sheffield. didnt do too well in edinburgh though.

anyway. Click me big boy

heh, Edinburgh are awesome at it. :heh: I was there a couple of weeks ago and everywhere you walked about the Halls people were playing with Frisbees. I've never played it though.

edinburgh was bad luck. we aced the group stages then lost the 1/4 final and a play off in sucession to drop from 1st to 10th :(

I played last year for my college team, however due to the fact all the other oxford colleges had had several years experience and our team had just started, we only won one game last year (the other team didnt turn up). Not playing this year tho, clashes with other commitments. Awesome sport tho, great fun.

whats an MVP btw?

Most Valuable Player.

I play quite a bit of Frisbee, but I can't say it's all that "ultimate", "hardcore" or 'extreme", just me and some mates throwing it at each other.

I might very well play him then. do you know if he's playing in manchester over the comnig weekend?

whats an MVP btw?

He isn't aware of any match against Manchester (if that's who you play for). My mate's club captain, he used to play it a lot back in London too.

EDIT.

Speaking of 'The Game'...

Most Valuable Player... way to lower the rest of the team's moral and give one player an unwanted ego/confidence boost.