NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

There's only one real option - Garrysmod. If you have it, great, get on it! If not it's about a fiver from Steam I think. But I'm serious, this is the ultimate sandbox game. You can make anything and everything, and the amount of user mods and stuff for it is insane. Not to mention it's multiplayer so if you get friends involved they can build with you.

If you've seen any Source engine machinima, no doubt at least a portion of it was filmed in Garrysmod. Hugely useful tool - get on it! :D

You can try out the old (free) version first. Although I still have absolutely no idea about what it does.

Is there anybody here thats going to be getting Street Fighter IV when it finally gets released.

I'm just trying to get a feel for whether there is going to be much of a (online) community for the PC version???

Only 2 months until The Sims 3. I am beyond hyped, I love the series to bits. The new features looks like they add masses to the gameplay, and I love just how customisable it is now. It's basically the game Sims 2 should have been.

Thanks to the ubisoft weekend on steam, I have installed Dark Messiah: Might and Magic and Beyond good and Evil on my PC. Dark messiah is actually loads of fun. B&G is a priceless gem that I will break open when I have a full day to appreciate it.

Dark Messiah is the one with the kicking, right? Best kicking engine ever.

Dark Messiah is the one with the kicking, right? Best kicking engine ever.

Yeah.

Kicking people into spikes

Kicking people into pyres

Kicking people down cliffs

Kicking people into each other

Great fun!

Yeah.

Kicking people into spikes

Kicking people into pyres

Kicking people down cliffs

Kicking people into each other

Great fun!

YES!!! Am enjoying the kicking loads, although finding that I kinda suck at the game as i have died loads. Pretty much at almost every enemy encounter, I die.

YES!!! Am enjoying the kicking loads, although finding that I kinda suck at the game as i have died loads. Pretty much at almost every enemy encounter, I die.

You're not kicking it hard enough.

Been watching some vids of the game on Youtube, just to remember. Its so ridiculously good.

You're not kicking it hard enough.

Been watching some vids of the game on Youtube, just to remember. Its so ridiculously good.

LMFAO! The second to last bit where they fall through the floorboards. I did exactly that! The bit with the ice spell is HILARIOUS! Gotta try this as soon as possible!

I am in the Aion chinese beta in english.

Looking good so far. Runs on Cryengine 1. Looks lovely. :)

I am in the Aion chinese beta in english.

Looking good so far. Runs on Cryengine 1. Looks lovely. :)

HMmm. Hit me with a link please so I can be a part of this :)

HMmm. Hit me with a link please so I can be a part of this :)

Addd Aion topic.

Spy/Sniper update in progress, painfully dreadfully slow. Less than 1Kbps at one point for me.

Although it started off going at 248 for the first 14 percent then dropped to single digits and below.

Guess you were one of the first connected before thousands of other people decided to grab it at the same time :heh:

Will get it tomorrow, looks to be a neat patch.

I'm confused! Unreal Tournament 3 has appeared on my Not Installed list in Steam. It says 1.2 days, too.

I don't know why it's there. Is it just a free weekend thing?

*checks*

It is!

I'm confused! Unreal Tournament 3 has appeared on my Not Installed list in Steam. It says 1.2 days, too.

I don't know why it's there. Is it just a free weekend thing?

*checks*

It is!

Yup it is. They did this afew weeks ago too.

Well, TF2 added milestones inot the new updates so less chance is required to get new unlocks. The unlock system has also been tweaked to work in a way that isn't terrible.

Yep, good way of doing it I think. Ironically, I was just about to unlock the Cloak and Dagger through milestones when I received it randomly. Not best pleased :heh: I've seen three of the hats now, and the Pyro one is just fantastic. I want it so bad.

I actually had 22 spy achievements about a week before they put milestones in so I justs joined as a spy and got all of them. I did find the cloak and dagger but that was still after all those achievements...

I did notice that the milestones are easier to get now. 5-11-17 instead of 10-16-22.

I never played TF2.... I have it. Just never played it. Now it feels like I'm really, really late to this super-awesome-fun party and it'd be pointless in going because when I got there everyone would be drunk.

I never played TF2.... I have it. Just never played it. Now it feels like I'm really, really late to this super-awesome-fun party and it'd be pointless in going because when I got there everyone would be drunk.

Play with friends, makes the game instantly more enjoyable. Also, there are always new players coming into the game, and when in doubt be a medic.

I say being a medic is the best for new players, you'll learn the ins and outs of the game, and you can basically do no wrong. Heal teammates until you have an ubercharge (invulnerability) use it on an offensive class and for 8 seconds wreak havoc. Rinse Repeat.

I started playing about a month a go, at first it is a bit of a clusterfuck, but because its so different and has all those classes to try out, it encourages you to keep playing. And a lot of the people there aren't really pr0s either.

This unlock stuff was awesome for me to finally get to try out the other items.

I miss TF2. The sooner my net connection gets sorted out the better :(