Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Should you be open on the internet?

Guest Ray Falling

Guest Ray Falling

Okay okay. So far we been getting alot of different reactions. Thats good.

I myself never add anyone to msn unless they ask me to, so far everyone came to me first. And to my contacts im always very open. And the funny thing is, these people are also my best friends.

I can understand why someone doesnt want to get too personal on here. Especialy cause you reach so many people at once and not everyone will take you serious and some people just don't have to know everything about you.

Like I said, I myself like to be open. Though i wouldnt be as open here as I am to my friends on deviantart.

Thanks everyone for sharing your view n_n I thought this tread died ages ago

--Ray

I'm open to my MSN buddies, pretty much like normal friends would be. Not so much on websites unless the topic requires you to be i.e. "What did you do last night?". I have no problem with giving out my name and age, I do tend to keep back my address and post code because I get enough junk mail as it is. I'd be very surprised if I got a stalker of any kind so that part doesn't really bother me. I think people find it easier to be open on the internet because there's still a certain level of anoyminisity. Unless it's a webcam convo of course then it feels a lot more real.

A person not being able to be open towards people. Just being shut all the time hardly talking at all.

--Ray

thats me about a year ago, im still really quite but not so shy anymore. i think its go people can express themselves on the net but more importantly with real people.

We get told not to tell people on the internet our name. I don't know why though, what are they going to do with your name? Track you down and butt-rape you?

On a completely unrelated note, I have Apple's name and address if anyone wants it.

I'm open to my MSN buddies, pretty much like normal friends would be. Not so much on websites unless the topic requires you to be i.e. "What did you do last night?". I have no problem with giving out my name and age, I do tend to keep back my address and post code because I get enough junk mail as it is. I'd be very surprised if I got a stalker of any kind so that part doesn't really bother me. I think people find it easier to be open on the internet because there's still a certain level of anoyminisity. Unless it's a webcam convo of course then it feels a lot more real.

yeah right, u never gave me your phone number..

im open, very open, simple because. words are easy to type.

i can say piss of to someone with a smiley...but be really pissed off

ive met a few people from here, altho i wanna meet atif...offer him some chai, pani and rotli