N-Europe

DivX to DVD player (MPG?)

flameboy

It's gonna funny with me.

I tried to convert some .MPG files to dvd. It said it was doing this, came up with all the converting bits showing it was doing it etc. It said it was done, and I burned it.

The dvd says it's full, when I look on it though, it's empty. The folder I wanted the files to end up in is empty. There is a folder called "Working Folder 0" with loads of m2v, avs files etc in.

What am I supposed to do with them?

I was beginning to think that was the case!from reading other stuff over the net, cheers! Looking good, loving the menu options etc...very professional...

still couldnt get it to work...

What's wrong?

It's gonna funny with me.

I tried to convert some .MPG files to dvd. It said it was doing this, came up with all the converting bits showing it was doing it etc. It said it was done, and I burned it.

The dvd says it's full, when I look on it though, it's empty. The folder I wanted the files to end up in is empty. There is a folder called "Working Folder 0" with loads of m2v, avs files etc in.

What am I supposed to do with them?

It should create a DVD folder with vobs, bups and ifos. How big are the m2v files that you have created? Large? Are you sure the process is finished? You have to wait for all the dos-type windows to shut down. The whole process will likely take a long time. If it's just taking a minute or two it's probably not working.

What's wrong?

It should create a DVD folder with vobs, bups and ifos. How big are the m2v files that you have created? Large? Are you sure the process is finished? You have to wait for all the dos-type windows to shut down. The whole process will likely take a long time. If it's just taking a minute or two it's probably not working.

It took quite a while. When it finished it loaded up with the burn to dvd thing aswell.

The m2v files are pretty large.

Inside the folder I made, there is a folder the program made called "dvd 0" and then in that a folder called "AUDIO_TS" and "VIDEO_TS", as there is meant to be. Inside them though, there is nothing.

It made no VOB files etc, instead it just made the files in the temporary folder in my documents with m2v files etc.

When it burned to DVD (before I new there was a problem), it said it worked, and the DVD says it's full. When I look on the DVD (my computer/explore) it shows the folders Audio ts and video ts as being empty.

?