NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Materazzi: Here's what I told Zidane

Did I ever say he wasn't Italian?

No. But it is a point worth taking notice of.

I'm well aware that Italian dive more than any other nation, it just proves that Zidane's "headbutt" was nothing more than a light grazing. As I said if you're going to do it, do it properly.

I'm well aware that Italian dive more than any other nation, it just proves that Zidane's "headbutt" was nothing more than a light grazing. As I said if you're going to do it, do it properly.

I think Zidane got the red mist in front of his eyes and wanted to just hit him, but didn't want to get sent off. But Materazzi hit the floor like a shot soldier and got Zidane sent off.

If it's ok for Zidane to do this, then is it ok for Eric Cantona to superkick a fan in the face for being racist?

He should have kept his cool. It's the World Cup Final, and it was the last game of his career. He should have gone out of the game a winner. Instead, he got sent off, and his team slumped to a defeat on penalties.

Nah, only messing, it was hilarious stuff really.

Passion going way too far again, it's ridiculous to "hate" someone because of a sport. I'd be fucked off with him or angry but certainly wouldn't "hate" him. But I really don't want to argue so never mind.

Passion going way too far again, it's ridiculous to "hate" someone because of a sport. I'd be fucked off with him or angry but certainly wouldn't "hate" him. But I really don't want to argue so never mind.

My brother hates Gareth Southgate and has done since Euro '96. Even when he was Villa captain he hated him.

You just don't understand, motion, you really don't...

I understand fully. Your brother HATES a stranger, someone who is probably a really nice guy in person, just because he missed a penalty at a sport years ago. For fuck sake, grow up.

I understand fully. Your brother HATES a stranger, someone who is probably a really nice guy in person, just because he missed a penalty at a sport years ago. For fuck sake, grow up.

You're telling my brother to grow up? That's like telling Elton John to stop being a poof!

You're telling my brother to grow up? That's like telling Elton John to stop being a poof!

Do not go there.. ha ha.

If you can hate someone you've never met and hate a city you will have been to then you can support a team from a city you have never been to..

That's the fun of football:).

but motion it is possible to hate a stranger. I hate Louise Walsh for making a fuck of the irish music scene. there you go.

It was fucking funny. But if someone said tht to me i'd be pretty pissed too.

Motion...Back Down Mate Seriously :)

I hate the following Football People

Rooney

Lampard

Drogba

Ronaldo (Placcy)

Fergie

Mourinho

Duncan Ferguson

Gary Neville

Pretty Much it might of missed about 20 other people out

but motion it is possible to hate a stranger. I hate Louise Walsh for making a fuck of the irish music scene. there you go.

*Resists Posting up image of Bewitched*

please for the love of god don't post B witched. it's not fair.. or boyzone or westlife or...(sigh)

I don't understand quite why this has come out now, it has rumoured/speculated since it happened that he had called Zidane's sister a whore... all Matterazi has done is confirmed it.

Ha that is in no possible way honourable.

Why not handle it like any normal man his age and ignore it especially during the world cup.

Agreed. What a stupid idea.

Sign in to follow this