N-Europe

Where to get a Wii

21st century cowboy - go to find-games.co.uk. It lists the best places to find hardware (and games) and gives you the prices on each site plus postage. I use it quite a lot but check near the bottom of the page to see the last time it was updated. Hardware search is down the right-hand side of the page.

Hope this helps!: peace:

Yeah don't sell GameCube - I use it to play all my imports since I have the old Freeloader that didn't work on Wii before the SU anyway.

I love GC so much that I bought a second one when the Mario Kart: DD!! Platinum Pak came out (even though I already had Mario Kart: DD!!)

Mmm.. Platinum GameCube:bowdown:

the best place to buy one in store is gamestation. But as demand is still high dont expect to save a great deal. possably £5-£10 on each game.

I paid 245 for wii, scarface, wii play and big brain academy a few weeks ago.

Can I just point out that Metroid is only available in the US. You'll likely have to wait til October for it to come out in the UK.

Also, maybe this should go in the Metroid topic, but I'm here now. Anyone else getting annoyed thinking that Nintendo will do EXACTLY what they have done for US over here? Meaning we will get the VC games ages away, and we will get exactly the same videos most of us have already seen? Basically, we're feeding off the hype now for the americans, and we wont get it ourselves!!! I hope Nintendo realise we live in a global world and give us something different