NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

PES 2008 Pro Evolution Soccer

I have bought a new RJ11 cable to replace the standard phone extension lead I had my router connected to.. so if anyone had any lag problems with me, I hope it will be sorted out now!

I can't tell if my internet is any faster or not,... but it certainly isn't slower :heh:

will have to play and see how it goes.

I got this and I think it's a really solid game, although it was annoying having to change all the team names lol

I went online and couldn't find a game! It said there was no one waiting for one! I've not had any lag or problems with Mario Kart.

Total crap, I have been beating a load of people and they keep disconnecting to save themselves getting a loss, what a load of crap, and there's no punishment system!

..hey.. if you get me added to your friend list then we could have a game soon if you fancy it? I wouldn't mind a game or two before bed :heh:

I got this and I think it's a really solid game, although it was annoying having to change all the team names lol

I went online and couldn't find a game! It said there was no one waiting for one! I've not had any lag or problems with Mario Kart.

join the champions league in the online board.

I might well do that, I've got a good ratio so far, 14 wins, 3 loses and 3 draws. I'm pretty happy with that. The only problem is I always conced early and have to stage a fight back lol

I might well do that, I've got a good ratio so far, 14 wins, 3 loses and 3 draws. I'm pretty happy with that. The only problem is I always conced early and have to stage a fight back lol

..you better get in on it :heh:

..anyway, would you fancy a game right now?

Apologies if this has been bought up already or seems a little erroneous but does anyone else get a very slight graphical glitch at the bottom of the pitch? Just a little slight bluring effect in a line which moves up the screen if the play goes towards the top of the screen. My radar box white lines flicker slightly as well.

Nothing to go nuts over but ever so slightly annoying. I have recently updated to RGB cable so wandered if perhaps it was a sympton of this. Anyone else share this?

Apologies if this has been bought up already or seems a little erroneous but does anyone else get a very slight graphical glitch at the bottom of the pitch? Just a little slight bluring effect in a line which moves up the screen if the play goes towards the top of the screen. My radar box white lines flicker slightly as well.

Nothing to go nuts over but ever so slightly annoying. I have recently updated to RGB cable so wandered if perhaps it was a sympton of this. Anyone else share this?

Dunno will have to have a look.

Fair enough. I am sure it's just a little thing specific to my particular TV. C'est la vie.

I actaully itching to join one of the N-Europe online tournaments now!

I'll check my friends code and put it up tomorrow!

I actaully itching to join one of the N-Europe online tournaments now!

I'll check my friends code and put it up tomorrow!

good lad get in the champions league!

konami.gif

Despite initial worries after it was omitted from announcement, Konami has revealed, via its website, that the latest version of its popular Pro Evolution football games, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, will be making an appearance on Wii afterall.

Cubed3

I realise this is an old Konami Logo, but it's much better than the new one :heh:

I don't care I've just bought it, I want this version in the autumn, with the ability to transfer players and edit them!!! It's a must! I love this game, best football game I have probably ever played, but god does it annoy me how out of date it is already, and that I can't change it!

Also, the AI is a bit shit sometimes...

The thread that has been dead for over 6 months.. is back :heh: ..but only briefly I image : peace:

I was playing this today and thought I was about to finish Champions Road.. only to be told I had only completed the club section and was now progressing to national teams!

Having destroyed AC Milan 9-0 in the final of the 'European Club League' and being told it wasn't the end, I asked myself if it was really worth going on. I need to know if there is anything that can be unlocked by reaching the end of Champions Road as the lack of difficulty playing against the CPU is a major criticism and makes the journey feel pointless :hmm:

I know the game is best with friends.. having played well over 100 games with darksnowman online is testament to that :heh: ..however, playing agains the poor CPU in Champions Road teaches very bad habits for when it comes to playing other people!

Don't worry, this won't be like a certain 'lover' of FIFA 09 who feels the need to ask the question in every thread possible (I'll mention no names :indeed:) but has anyone finished this mode and/or is able to tell me if anything can be unlocked at the end of it? If not, I won't go any further! I couldn't find anything on Google which leads me to believe there is nothing..