NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
motion

Need help identifying very obscure game

Ok, I remember playing a game on the NES, long long time ago. It was a fantastic game for it's time... but I can't for the life of me remember 1) what it's called or indeed 2) much about it!!

The only thing that sticks into my head is it was some sort of futuristic game, and one of the game's locations 'Utopia' sticks out in my head.

Graphically, it is quite similar to this...

Adventures_of_Rad_Gravity,_The_1.png

That's a game called 'Rad Gravity', in fact it may even be that. But I'm not sure.

Arrrgghh.

Actually you know what, I think it is Rad Gravity... Whoops, pointless topic! Sorry lads

Ok, I remember playing a game on the NES, long long time ago. It was a fantastic game for it's time... but I can't for the life of me remember 1) what it's called or indeed 2) much about it!!

The only thing that sticks into my head is it was some sort of futuristic game, and one of the game's locations 'Utopia' sticks out in my head.

Graphically, it is quite similar to this...

Adventures_of_Rad_Gravity,_The_1.png

That's a game called 'Rad Gravity', in fact it may even be that. But I'm not sure.

Arrrgghh.

Actually you know what, I think it is Rad Gravity... Whoops, pointless topic! Sorry lads

The very reason I love you. If there was still a mod, or the admins came out of the 'Staff Boards' cave this'd be locked. Probably.

I've got it!

It's Rad Gravity on the NES.

Same here, total gem of a game and great for it's time. It looked ace and the fact you could travel round to all the different worlds, it was a classic!

Sign in to follow this