N-Europe

UK

Paj is getting into Invincible. I'm so happy. :cry::heart::cry::heart::heart:

Angstrom Levy. Just wait. Just wait. Also Paj in the middle of (I think 33) it crosses over to Spider-Man. If you can find it try and read Marvel Team Up #14 when you read that issue. In fact if you want to read it in exactly the right place you can, and you would know when. :p

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I do love Invincible. I love how it takes the piss out of Superhero comics so much. I'm just reading the bit where he and Titan take on Machinehead's hired villains. The comic timing is so good.

When that shitty lion guy from some random RPG pounces, shouting "ROAR!".

And when Magnattack says the cliched line "I'm going to enjoy this...", and Titan is just like "Then you've got a weird definition of fun.".

There's so many fair comments in the series. I actually sitting here lolling at the Monster Girl, still.

I do love Invincible. I love how it takes the piss out of Superhero comics so much. I'm just reading the bit where he and Titan take on Machinehead's hired villains. The comic timing is so good.

When that shitty lion guy from some random RPG pounces, shouting "ROAR!".

And when Magnattack says the cliched line "I'm going to enjoy this...", and Titan is just like "Then you've got a weird definition of fun.".

There's so many fair comments in the series. I actually sitting here lolling at the Monster Girl, still.

Battle Beast is sick. He plays a big role in an upcoming storyline. Glad you're enjoying it.

Just finished 43..or 44, one of the two. I see Multi-Paul is in the next issue, I wondered when he'd appear. I liked the mention of him WAY back in Dupli-Kate's origin, knew he was bound to make more than a cameo at some point.

OH THAT REMINDS ME.

gmac. You have the Wolf-Man #17 variant right?

wolfman_cov17_variant_thumb.jpg

This one?

I literally search every day and I have been unable to obtain it. I need this comic. I have every other variant, I paid big bucks to get the collection and I vowed to get every one. I have everyone so far apart from that. Including this weeks by Cho (yay)

But. I need it. Help me out man. I'm desperate.

I will pay big bucks. Whats your price? Can't take no for an answer BTW.

Invincible #65

Oh fucking snap dude. That was balls-to-the-walls crazy insane. Man that is so fucking bad ass. Im talking about touching base with x and with x, and I am of course talking about THE THING.

oh shit. That is SO fucking cool.

9.4/10

I love the fucking crumb issues.

So.

I've now read Invincible 1-55, in the space of 3 days (I think).

Thought it was all-round great, definitely worth the hype.

Not much seemed to happen the last few issues in Mark's life, relative to earlier issues, but maybe it's just different.

Lots of interesting things to looks foward to like...

Angstrom's return, just what'll happen with Kid Omni-Man, Allen and Nolan's plans to stop the Viltrumites etc

I'll get the next batch up to current issues tomorrow.

So.

I've now read Invincible 1-55,

Not much seemed to happen the last few issues in Mark's life, relative to earlier issues, but maybe it's just different.

I'll get the next batch up to current issues tomorrow.

looooooooool

;)

dude 55-60 and beyond...Man alive. You won't recognise this book anymore.

Incorrect.

Dan you read #65?

I have indeed.

Great issue.

The different plots they set up..the characters....the cookies...man. Amazing.

Robot has taken 'Rex' as his given name. That's one step closer to the future Guardians squad that come looking for Invincible- I don't think that's been averted. My original theory was that it was a result of the Invincible War without Invincible or if the Viltrumites had come and taken over.

Gotta be something else...

Reading Invincible 60 atm. Brutal as usual.

I love recognising various shit Image characters. Hey Cyblade! What are you doing here?

I love Witchblade minding her own too.

HAHAHAH DUDE ME TOO. I absolutely shit myself at Cyblade. I was like OH MY FUCKING GOD I KNOW YOU FROM HEROCLIX! It actually made me want the figure! :D

Hey and since you've read 60 now, you can appreciate this.

Invincible_New_Costume_Repaint_by_ReZourceman.jpg

Angstrom_Levy_Custom_Heroclix_by_ReZourceman.jpg

Cecil_Steadman_et_Kid_Omni_Man_by_ReZourceman.jpg

Powerplex_Heroclix_Invincible_by_ReZourceman.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!