• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I've seen no evidence of him drawing feet.

*Sigh*

Guess what? No Chew #1. Or Wolf-Man variant (which he said he'd sorted out and I'd have all future ones) didn't ask but probably no Irredeemable. Getting pretty annoyed about this.

At least Wolf-Man, The Sword and Chew #2 are in though....probably go down after work as its a fairly good week.

really,

heavy gutted, Chew #2 sold out by the time I got to FP at 12 o'clock

although did manage to get the variant cover for Wolfman! :)

You fucking evil bastard, I have to drop mad cash for the variant. :(

Unless you want to sell it to me.

Just read Reborn. It was quite good....quite weird though.

I had picked up the normal cover, then I don't know if staff came an put out the variant, when I saw it I dropped the normal cover and picked that up!

It's weird though, they charge extra for the limited Reborn and Batman & Robin covers but just normal price for wolfman, guess it's cause it aint as well known.

May start picking up B&R heard some good things about it

and yeah Reborn was weird

Ultimate Avengers by Millar! i know Loeb is like trying to shit all over the Ultimate universe but hopefully Millar can make a good book.

Seriously, how much would you take for it?

----------

Uncanny X-Men #513 Utopia (part 2)

Man that was fucking awesome. Fanastic, amazing, the artwork brings this comic to life. I adore both Dodsons work, really like the way the inking and shadows look, with broad patches as well as whisker thin lines and cross hatching.

The comic itself was just so well put together with multiple storylines and groups woven into each other, great dialogue and just....a bit of a masterpiece actually.

9.6/10

Right im thinking I might try and get into the DC universe more and I could use some help. Im gonna buy trades and I wanna know what the best ones are to get at the moment to get as familiar as possible. Big events and stories etc.

At the moment the DC trades I own are:

Batman: Hush Vol.1+2

Batman: The Long Halloween

Batman: A Death In The Family

Return of the Dark Knight

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Superman For All Seasons

Superman: Birthright

The Death of Superman

A World Without Superman

JLA: Tower of Babel

I do have a load of single issues aswell from various characters but I cant be arsed to fish them out.

Green Lantern

Batman from around Red Hood

(The only DC I really read. DC is shit...you know it)

Apart from those.

Its mostly just because ive just been re-reading Hush and enjoying it. Ive always been a Marvel person but Ive read so much of that. I could use some new stuff.

Read Irredeemable #4 today

Now I do still like the idea of this series but without knowing the heroes that are on the run I dont really care enough. It feels like the story should have begun maybe a few months before all this started so we could get to know characters better and actually care what happens to them

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!