Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

Oh shi--

Preview of Chew is on CBR.....its FUCKING sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

not read that yet, but still 2 days then it shall be mine!! :)

Also, got the new League of Extraordinary Gentleman book, was pretty good, just seems to be setting up a lot of stories for parts 2 and 3 though.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Again I ask.

Norman Osborn is in charge of HAMMER, who took over SHIELD (you know that right?)

He has tabs on all the heroes, and keeps them in check with The Avengers, Thunderbolts, Hood, Various members of The Cabal, etc.

They are "naughty" (but really just being good guys trying to stop him etc)

In September he will "do something about it" from the looks of it.#

Kapeesh? :)

Norman Osborn is in charge of HAMMER, who took over SHIELD (you know that right?)

He has tabs on all the heroes, and keeps them in check with The Avengers, Thunderbolts, Hood, Various members of The Cabal, etc.

They are "naughty" (but really just being good guys trying to stop him etc)

In September he will "do something about it" from the looks of it.#

Kapeesh? :)

Oh fine. I half-knew that already it seems.

I genuinely don't get how he even got into power. Granted I haven't read it, but I have read Spider-Man from his ressurection way back to his eventually defeat during that time, when everyone found out he was Green Goblin. Or was that OMD'd?

Oh fine. I half-knew that already it seems.

I genuinely don't get how he even got into power. Granted I haven't read it, but I have read Spider-Man from his ressurection way back to his eventually defeat during that time, when everyone found out he was Green Goblin. Or was that OMD'd?

The bottom line is, its ridiculous, HOWEVER it is somewhat (BIU'd for emphasis) justifiable.

He has been in Thunderbolts for ....I think nearly three years. Two to three years he was running the show in Thunderbolts, in a nice suit and he became very political. End of Secret Invasion, all over the news Tony Stark was the one shown "running away" and Norman Osborn was the one shown to kill the Skrull leader.

Bhudda Bhin Bhudda Boon.

The bottom line is, its ridiculous, HOWEVER it is somewhat (BIU'd for emphasis) justifiable.

He has been in Thunderbolts for ....I think nearly three years. Two to three years he was running the show in Thunderbolts, in a nice suit and he became very political. End of Secret Invasion, all over the news Tony Stark was the one shown "running away" and Norman Osborn was the one shown to kill the Skrull leader.

Bhudda Bhin Bhudda Boon.

Pretty sure most terrorists aren't ever allowed to reach positions of power in the USA. ::shrug: Oh well. In a way I like that the rest of the MU are finally considering him a threat, not just Spidey. More Doom-esque.

Well......didn't get Chew or The Sword (basically anything Image is only a 10% chance it will actually show up ~even me having ordered it~) although I'm 99% sure he didn't even order Chew for me, despite me telling him two months ago, reminding him two weeks ago, and checking on Monday. :indeed:

Ultimatum was again, one of the worst comices I've ever read, thus making the series the worst series I've ever read. $3.99 for the privelage.

Ultimate Spider-Man finished, and due to Jeph Loeb it finished on a whimper. Very worried for Volume 2 now. Bendis is an amazing writer, but I'm not sure any writer could do good stuff with the universe after having it raped, and left naked in the middle of the street.

Spider-Man was excellent. 9.3/10 Joe Kelly has written the best BND story! An Image/Indy writer. Oh yes.

I thought Ultimate Spider-Man was ok but I have seen better silent issues, still I am looking forward to seeing how the next Volume goes.

I didnt buy Amazing Spider-Man as I still refuse to but I did read it and I have to admit im enjoying this current arc. I just wish it had been done near the end of Dark Reign, possibly as the way of taking Osborn down because at the moment you know that not much will come of it.

Well......didn't get Chew or The Sword (basically anything Image is only a 10% chance it will actually show up ~even me having ordered it~) although I'm 99% sure he didn't even order Chew for me, despite me telling him two months ago, reminding him two weeks ago, and checking on Monday. :indeed:

Ultimatum was again, one of the worst comices I've ever read, thus making the series the worst series I've ever read. $3.99 for the privelage.

Ultimate Spider-Man finished, and due to Jeph Loeb it finished on a whimper. Very worried for Volume 2 now. Bendis is an amazing writer, but I'm not sure any writer could do good stuff with the universe after having it raped, and left naked in the middle of the street.

Spider-Man was excellent. 9.3/10 Joe Kelly has written the best BND story! An Image/Indy writer. Oh yes.

you pay for a lot of shit, dude.

you pay for a lot of shit, dude.

Do you mean the service? Yeah....well to be fair to him.

A) He has good prices (the cheapest I've come across)

B) He does me deal. (E.g. I've waiting so long for Irredeemable, hes giving it to me for free.

C) Its is the majority of the time Diamonds fault, because I've seen the order forms and invoices and just the comics missing when they come in (e.g. yesterday a random reprint of TBolts that he didn't order)

D) But yeah he does forget sometimes, and has a habit of not writing stuff down.

Its good and bad.

-------------

If you were talking solely about Ultimatum then.....I concur.

I just meant ultimatum.

In other news: Wolf Man #16 seems to have been ignored by the scan groups entirely. Can't find it anywhere. should be picking up Chew tomorrow anyway so I'll have a look on the shelf then.

Getting Dark Avengers #5 now. Quickly cemented as a must read for me.

I just meant ultimatum.

In other news: Wolf Man #16 seems to have been ignored by the scan groups entirely. Can't find it anywhere. should be picking up Chew tomorrow anyway so I'll have a look on the shelf then.

Getting Dark Avengers #5 now. Quickly cemented as a must read for me.

If you see the variant Wolf-Man buy it, its crazy rare.

Dark Avengers was....very good....not a huge amount happened, but theres a lot of great character development. And the ending is somewhat interesting.

Just read Ultimatum #4, carrying on the trend of being an absolutely terrible event.

Once again we get an over the top death that wasnt really needed, apart from that it didnt feel like anything happened in the issue.

Its also linking too much with other comics without specifically telling you to read them. People who didnt read USM wont have known about Doctor Stranges and you have to have read UFF to know why the Sue and the Thing knew where to find Johnny. Its just all crap!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!