• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Nah, Osborn was great after he came back. Headfuck ago-go, with the public loving him and him basically running/ruining Spidey-s world, with nothing Peter could od about it. And when he did, he was caught on camera, and so Spider-Hunt began etc.

I loved it, back in the day.

Magneto possibly because I always loved that he had views and reasons for doing things. And he was the opposite of the X-Men, he's worked/reasoned with them before etc. A true clash of ideals.

Joker and Lex Luthor kinda pale in comparison. Joker is just a killer. Everything he's done is kinda just the writer using him as a plot device. He's cool though.

Lex I've never found interesting. It's stupid to hate Superman, and he's just a bit silly. Him being president was an ok element, but I preferred the Osborn becoming a respected public figure in Spider-man.

That's why Magneto is good. He's not some raving lunatic who's out to burn the world- he's got real, justifiable motives and reasons behind his choices in life and, while he is an extremist and his ideals inherently flawed, he often has a good point.

That's why Magneto is good. He's not some raving lunatic who's out to burn the world- he's got real, justifiable motives and reasons behind his choices in life and, while he is an extremist and his ideals inherently flawed, he often has a good point.

Exactly.

That's why I want X-Men Origins: Magneto. Or at least more than Wolverine 2 and Deadpool.

Its....kinda a "darker" look at Marvel street heroes.

Marvel Knights Spider-Man was awesome. Sinister Twelve. Mark Millar. Terry and Rachel Dodson. Literally nuff said.

I liked that story, but the sinister twelve felt so pointless. They appeared at the end and did nothing/were beaten by the randomly passing Avengers.

I hated the shit line-up too. Why would Lizard ever be there?

I liked that story, but the sinister twelve felt so pointless. They appeared at the end and did nothing/were beaten by the randomly passing Avengers.

I hated the shit line-up too. Why would Lizard ever be there?

I just loved the whole storyline. I'd probably go as far as to say its my favourite Spidey story....although I havn't actually read a huge amount. It still rules.

I'm hoping Spidey #600 is gonna be amazing. Fingers crossed.

To be fair the Avengers werent just randomly passing, MJ had called them when Peter and Black Cat went off to the prison.

#600 will be the first 616 Spidey I will have picked up in a while (although I know bits of whats going on now). Do you know if its part of an arc?

I drew the first cover to my 6-issue mini-series, Incongruous X-Men (title up for debate).

It's not in continuity. The first issue is all from Rogue's point-of-view, a few days after fully absorbing Ms.Marvel. Generally how she deals with the days after a death.

It'll be great. Each issue will be self-contained, but might tie together loosely. The second issue deals with Havok and Polaris' relationship.

Quite a bad drawing, but I was sketching while Chair was hogging my computer.

Imrjgmgdjwmjamjam.jpg

More great Deadpool moments

"Summer loving having a blaaaast

Summer lving happened so faaaast.

I met a girl tought her to skiii

Met her boyfriend broke both his Kneeeees"

God I love Deadpool

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!