• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Gah. You're going to need to talk me though it tonight! I'll have all that stuff I showed you in about an hours time!

Errrrrmmmmm. Here we go.

Green Lantern #21

Green Lantern Corps #14

Green Lantern #22

Green Lantern Corps #15

Green Lantern #23

Green Lantern Corps #16

Green Lantern #24

Green Lantern Corps #17

Green Lantern #25

Green Lantern Corps #18

Then read the storylines in each respective title, alternately. So Secret Origin is 7 issues long in GL, around 30 ish. Rage of the Red Lanterns one shot which you want to read after you've read...Green Lantern #35, then read Green Lantern 36-38 etc.

That should be all you need to know.

Aye man. Aye.

It's...utterly crushing. Fantastic though.

These Green Lantern scans were clearly constructed by someone with mental issues. Not only have they scanned the adverts (WHY!?) but any two page splash art is taken out of it's place in the comic and dumped on to the end of the scan. Again, WHY!?

The really dumb part is that I actually think this wrong way is harder work than the right way. Fucking idiots.

Aye man. Aye.

It's...utterly crushing. Fantastic though.

These Green Lantern scans were clearly constructed by someone with mental issues. Not only have they scanned the adverts (WHY!?) but any two page splash art is taken out of it's place in the comic and dumped on to the end of the scan. Again, WHY!?

The really dumb part is that I actually think this wrong way is harder work than the right way. Fucking idiots.

God how lame.

What did you guys think of Wolverine? I thought it was great apart from their sever and thorough rape of a certain character.

Criminally underused perfect casting. :weep:

ReZ, in regards to the character butchering in Wolverine:

Apparently different versions of the movie have different scenes after the credits. Mine had Wolverine drinking in a bar but others have had Deadpool picking up his own head which then says "Shhhhh". Then the one id like to see apparently has Deadpool walk up to the Weapon XI body, showing that it was a clone.

ReZ, in regards to the character butchering in Wolverine:

Apparently different versions of the movie have different scenes after the credits. Mine had Wolverine drinking in a bar but others have had Deadpool picking up his own head which then says "Shhhhh". Then the one id like to see apparently has Deadpool walk up to the Weapon XI body, showing that it was a clone.

Ooooooohhhh, I had the same one as you. My comic shop owner said USA got different endings to us....(didn't mention they were that though) which is AWESOME, and I want to see those.

I wonder if they're on YouTube.

Yeah ive been checking on SuperHeroHype and more people are talking about the other endings, kind of pissed me off really because the one we got had no relevance and felt like id waited for nothing. If id got one of the other two I would have been much happier.

Yeah and they already said a sequel would be about that era of his life, so it was expected anyway. The group I was with were all like "Meh"

Better than nothing I guess though.

latest corps for me (issue 32?)

i've safely come to the conclusion that the guardians are just stupid idiots. They reeeeeally cut their forces by making people choose between love and the job.

To anyone who reads spider-man, it's shocking how bad it's got, i was finding it ... ok up until the last panel where

peter catches may having sex

THE FUCK

Edited by DomJcg

Ive done the same in Waterstones with it, never been able to bring myself to buy it. I just liked the idea of having a book to get all the info on Wolverine that ive missed from not reading earlier books.

A lot of my knowledge of the X-Men and Wolverine is spotty before Grant Morrisons New X-Men stuff onwards. Probably got most of what I know from the 90s X-Men cartoon anyway and then tried to read up on what actually happened.

Word. I've hardly read any X-Men stuff apart from recent goings ons and most of my knowledge before that is purely comic shop conversations.

Oh, dunno how true this is but apparently Wolf-Man Volume 2 was short shipped for the UK.

Also Invincible Volume 4 get. Bit upset as theres no intro or statement etc. :( But its hardback and sexy, so....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!