• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

To be honest I think you'll probably end up liking it, you liked the last one I didnt as well. Ive just found this arc to be a bit poor on the pacing side.

Although the delays accentuate it, I do agree to a certain extent (even taking into account it'll read better in trade). Still love the fuck out of it though. :p

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH RECEIVED, STILL AN ERROR.

FFS. Redownload CBR reader I will try. Which one do you use? (Cheers though Happenstance)

Well at least im not the only one then. Hurry up and read the Brightest Days then, I need someone to talk about it with.

Will do.

If its not trouble can you email those too lol. Stupid download is being lame. (Same site, giving 1 hour dl for some reason)

Yeah regarding spoilers for Invincible.

A) It'll be interesting to see how this reads in its entirety. I mean technically it started awesomely...build in, then mini fight, then heal, then big fight and since then its been meandering a bit. I feel the big fight should have been bigger tbh.

Because with just one issue left the fight must be over, they couldn't pull off the defence of Earth fight in one issue.

YES the cliffhanger of this issue is incredibly interesting for WTF is going to happen in the future.

All the cool artwork and happening of this issue happened in the day dreams!

Not really what I was expecting at all.

Maybe try downloading through a different browser ReZ? I can only assume its that or something on your pc is blocking downloads from Hotfiles working properly.

Just tried on Internet Explorer and its taking triple the time lol. (So just left the original. Its a quarter done now. :/)

Must be something that something has against the site. All other downloads are fine.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!