Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

Also I'm gonna grab The new The Flash tpb when its out (soon, right) heard good stuff from it...did anyone (Happenstance) read it? :) Cos' obviously didn't think much of Rebirth.

Yeah the new series is good, much better than Rebirth. The only complaint I had about it was it was a bit drawn out. I really do love the art as well.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Nice one. I'll definitely grab it. Don't spose anyone (Happenstance) knows when its out? :p

-----------

Where my DCU Online bitches at?

The hardcover is out next month, probably still quite a wait for the paperback though. We still havent had Rebirth released yet.

As I mentioned in my text, I should join you on DCU Online next week, most likely Tuesday.

Was just posting this in a collection thread on another forum so thought I may as well post an update of my trade collection here, maybe get you guys to as well.

SDC10398.jpg

As you can see, I have finally run out of room on my shelves so really have to figure out where I can start storing more without just piling them up.

Managed to play much of DCU online yet then?

I may have to wait a bit again to get it as I want to make sure I've got enough money for my mums birthday present.

I've played very little because I want to wait until (you guys/people) have it and I can play with. My character looks fucking amazing though.

When I entered the lobby everything I saw was completely uninspired, mine was by far the best (original) creation, 60% of them were just blue Bat-clones. However I saw some fantastic recreations - Deadpool and Sentry. :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!