Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

A) Just noticed that Wolf-Man I linked to says 6-8 weeks shipping, so lame.

B) I saw that Bendis Daredevil today Dan Dare. Its incredibly sexy. I want it.

C) I also want the Captain America one by Brubaker. I might birthday list it.

AAAMMMMGGGZZZZ HONESTLY

Just read the latest Green Lantern #37. Speechless.

Seriously, spoilers.

Hal and the blue lanterns go to the Red Lantern planet, where Sinestro is being held captive. Sinestro kills Laira! Then Hal gets pissed off.....

....and becomes a Red Lantern

:blank: :blank: :blank::bowdown: :bowdown: :heh: : peace: :smile::):heart:

Amazing comic.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Yeah seriously dude. As I said, quality wise it is quite literally indefineable from the Sinestro Corps War main storyline etc. I think you should buy,;

Secret Origin

Final Crisis ; Rage of the Red Lanterns (single issue)

Green Lantern 36, 37

and the last...4 issues of GLC.

Thats the jumping on points really for the "ramping up" thats occuring. Sick. All should be really easy to get from Ebay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I read Dark Avengers #1

Interesting. Pretty good. Was most suprised at who the Black Suit Spider-Man guy was.

Iron Patriot was Norman, pretty obvious. Hawkeye is Bullseye, Daken is Daken, Ms Marvel is Moonstone, and Spider-Man is........Mac Gargan Venom.....crazy. Norman gives him a serum and it makes the symbiote "presentable" so hes basically symbiote suit Spidey. Quite cool....I don't like how it came about, with like this magic serum, but yeah. Quite like the outcome. Interestingly the names of them are like...what they appear to be , so Normies called them, Wolverine, Spider-Man etc.

Quite enjoyable.

8.5/10

Thunderbolts #128

God this comic has been absolutely excellent consistently for a very long time now. This issue was excellent. Ant-Man is such a pervy bad ass. He hides in Black Widow (II)s cleavage. Its amazing. But yeah. Norman meets the president, goes on Air Force One, Doc Samson is there, and he has the dvd of Green Goblin going schizo....but Normans set him up and is twisting it all.

9/10

Massive massive massive massive massive ejaculation.

GLSymbolRed.jpgGLSymbolViolet.jpgOrangeLanternSymbol.jpg

GLSymbolBluer.jpgIndigoLanternSymbol.jpgGLSymbolBlack.jpg

GreenLanternSymbolIV.jpgSHT.SinestroSymGold.jpg

You what, what? Black Lantern Corps....

Thats the whole point of Blackest Night.

Right, the corps represent the emotional spectrum right? Rage, willpower, fear, hope etc, well, theres 7 of them, and if i recall thats it, no more emotional spectrum colours left. Black is the absence of the emotion right? how could it be a corp then? :P

Right, the corps represent the emotional spectrum right? Rage, willpower, fear, hope etc, well, theres 7 of them, and if i recall thats it, no more emotional spectrum colours left. Black is the absence of the emotion right? how could it be a corp then? :P

Did you read Sinestro Corps War? The last panels......

Black Lantern Corps = All dead people.

And who recently died? ;)

Speaking of which my friend has a theory on Batmans death. (And I completely believe and agree with him now hes said it, hes like...the biggest Batman fan I know. He's read and owns like...literally most Batman comics. Like all from 1990's. ~Hes the comic shop owner btw~)

Anyway his theory is, it wasn't Batman. Reason being, A) Batman never uses a gun. As in never. And he reckons he would never break that oath. Also he says B) "Gotcha" which isn't very Batman. Also C) Omega Beams ALWAYS turn people to dust, not a dry skeleton. It is (apparently) even mentioned in an earlier issue of Final Crisis.

Not quite sure if you're serious to be honest....but no they don't. Not those ones anyway. In fact I don't think that company do at all (didn't see any on their site)

I like the purple and yellow ones. I was joking though, don't worry :)

Yes i did read the war, but i stand by my view, its a personal thing meh.

Batman fail matey, it's his final hour right? he's saving the world/universe, he found out darksied killed orion, and he's gonna make him pay. Bruces parents were killed by guns right, and batman using a gun shows his final moments, its this circle thing, it brings his life to completion, using the thing he hated most to save what he wanted the most. And the omega beamy thing, it was the sanction right? he got shot into different realities to break his spirit down.

I like the purple and yellow ones. I was joking though, don't worry :)

Ahhh love and (the ability to instill great) fear. A devastating combination. :p (The "Violets" are actually complete psychopaths, in GLC...it has become apparent)

Yes i did read the war, but i stand by my view, its a personal thing meh.

Batman fail matey, it's his final hour right? he's saving the world/universe, he found out darksied killed orion, and he's gonna make him pay. Bruces parents were killed by guns right, and batman using a gun shows his final moments, its this circle thing, it brings his life to completion, using the thing he hated most to save what he wanted the most. And the omega beamy thing, it was the sanction right? he got shot into different realities to break his spirit down.

Still don't buy it. If he hasn't broken his oath for the death of Robin, or crippling of Barbara then he wouldn't do for Orion. I don't believe for a second that DC would kill Bruce Wayne. He'll be back soon. In a few years probably.

Still don't buy it. If he hasn't broken his oath for the death of Robin, or crippling of Barbara then he wouldn't do for Orion. I don't believe for a second that DC would kill Bruce Wayne. He'll be back soon. In a few years probably.

Sorry, but it was the joker that did those feats, not a god hellbent on power (possibly the same thing lol) batman couldn't kill the joker, its a complex relationship. This one was simple, given the choice, save the universe and die, or not save the universe and die.

Sorry, but it was the joker that did those feats, not a god hellbent on power (possibly the same thing lol) batman couldn't kill the joker, its a complex relationship. This one was simple, given the choice, save the universe and die, or not save the universe and die.

I totally understand what you're saying, but I still don't believe it. If in 10 years he still isn't back, I will admit defeat. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!