Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

I have no idea why everyone wants the Riddler in Batman 3. I can't see it turning out well. He's not interesting enough (based on the comics version) to carry a film. I actually think Jim Carey's Riddler made sense in a film, he had to be crazy to engage with the audience.

No. Give me Back Mask, or even Hush or someone else I hate, but might work on screen.

I'd love/die of shock if they based the film on Batman R.I.P or something, some story that could top the scope of TDK.

---

P.s apparently Darren Aronofsky is almost definitely directing Wolverine 2. Such a joke. Considering Wolverine is a SHITE franchise, and he's so good. It's like he's taking pity on the series.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I enjoyed this random gem I'd never even heard of before. Pretty sure it's the same creative team from the similarly unheard of Typhoid mini. I love the art. It's kinda mixed media.

8921341_1.jpgAnd it's a nice characterisation of Poison Ivy.

I'm in the mood to read Gotham City Sirens now.

Good load of comics for me this week:

Batman & Robin #15

Brightest Day #12

DC Universe Legacies #6

Green Lantern Corps #53

Justice League of America #50

Supergirl #57

Superman Batman #77

Walking Dead #78

Guarding the Globe #2

Carnage #1

Kick Ass 2 #1

Im looking forward to finally getting some new Kick Ass!

Invincible #80 Cover.

Yes....80. Bearing in mind of course that that is 6 issues ahead of us. So. Yeah.

inv80_cover_inked_by_wya-d30xk21.jpg

I'm just pissed off WE STILL HAVN'T HAD THE ISSUES. I love Ryan, but man....seriously I love Invincible so much he just needs to stop sleeping until he catches up.

I'm crying.

!!!!!!!!!!

Why did no one tell me! Street Fighter Heroclix announced, and next Marvel Set is Giant Size X-Men including "Super Boosters"

apocalypse-Glow1-1024x1024.png

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!