• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Finished Joker's Asylum. Hit and miss but I loved the issue about Two Face. There's an awesome novel bit at the end.

Started The Invisibles, not too sure about it yet.

Loved Hush even though it got progressively worse as it went on.

Taking my time with Dark Victory, really enjoying it.

Haven't read any more Green Lantern, I don't think I care for it, tbh.

Haven't had a chance to read The Boys and I think The Sword arrived in the post a couple seconds ago. :D

The Invisibles doesn't get into it's stride (i.e what it will become for the rest of the series) for about 4 issues Daft, the start is all about the boy.

And I'm glad you weren't completely in love with Hush. It's the most overrated thing ever.

---

This is so cool. I want to make the Moonstar.

Funnily enough I just read this on another forum so i'll repost it, its the Batman books that will be coming out once Bruce Wayne is back:

Batman, Inc - Flagship Batman title written by Grant Morrison, art by Yanick Paquette. The team will be led by Bruce Wayne, will also have El Gaucho, Knight & Squire, Dick Grayson, and the Silver Age Batwoman will also appear.

Batman - Written and art by Tony Daniel. Nothing else is known about this title.

Detective Comics - Written by Scott Snyder, art by Jock. This title will be more toned down with a detective CSI angle. Will include a Commissioner Gordon Second Feature also written by Snyder

Batman & Robin - Written by Peter Tomasi, art by Patrick Gleason. Nothing else is known about this title.

Batman: Streets of Gotham - Written by Paul Dini, art by Dustin Nguyen. Will continue the House of Hush story arc. Will still have the Two-Face Second Feature written by Ivan Brandon, art by Ramon Bachs.

Batman: The Dark Knight - Written and art by David Finch. Starring Bruce Wayne, will be dealing with Batman facing more supernatural forces as opposed to the more.

Batman Confidential - Written and art by Various. Will continue being the Batman anthology title that no one reads. This will get canceled eventually based on incredibly low sales.

Superman/Batman - Written and art by Various. Will continue being the directionless title that fewer and fewer people will be reading.

Confirmed Side Titles

Batgirl - Written by Bryan Q. Miller, art by Lee Garbett

Birds of Prey - Written by Gail Simone, art by Ed Benes

Red Robin - Written by Fabian Nicieza, art by Marcus To

Haha!! It really does seem like a pointless comic.

Its a shame as well because the first few arcs were really good.

These are the books I read:

Batman & Robin

Batgirl

Red Robin

Flash

Green Lantern

Green Latern Corps

Superman

Supergirl

Teen Titans

Green Arrow

Brightest Day

Action Comics

Avengers

New Avengers

Invincible Iron Man

Amazing Spider-Man (Sometimes)

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man

Ultimate Mystery

X-Men

Uncanny X-Men

Captain America

Invincible

Astounding Wolf-man (Until today)

The Walking Dead

The Boys

Probably some more im forgetting but those are the main ones I think

In a few months presumably, when the list Happenstance posted comes into full effect.

Jock stuns. Of course, he's Scottish.

As much as I like Grant Morrison, I've not followed Return of Bruce Wayne properly. Just cause I hate pirates and cowboys and stuff. I might give it a read through once it's done.

Happenstance, why did you say Wolf-man until today?

I want to. Not sure how to go about it, though. Or what to get/where to start. I want Batman, I suspect.

Just catch up on Invincible because its one of the only titles that everyone reads singley, and we all love and discuss. And plus you need to catch up. Because its awesome.

Spawn is in issue 60.

Just catch up on Invincible because its one of the only titles that everyone reads singley, and we all love and discuss. And plus you need to catch up. Because its awesome.

Spawn is in issue 60.

Can't be bothered with Invincible, tbh.

Spawn is on issue 60? I thought it was on issue 200+?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!